CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Poker Run?
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Sphinx Tunnel
Sphinx Tunnel:  [?] . Located on the outskirks of Greenwood, a rail underpass was unearthed during construction of a new highway creating a sphinx-like ruin along the Trans Canada Trail. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Worldcaching.com
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Poker Run?
toplefttopfilltopright
Poker Run?
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gotlost001

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:52 am    Post subject: Poker Run? Reply with quote

I am planning to hold a poker run event this spring, and I am looking for some volunteers to help out on the event day. I am planing to hold the event in late April. Send me a PM if you are interested.
3fish

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: Poker Run? Reply with quote

Where are you planning this to take place? And do you have a firmer date? If I know that I would know if I was able to help out.
gotlost001

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Poker Run? Reply with quote

With all the events in May (the blitz event and geowoodstock) I am planning the poker run for June 8. The run will start in chilliwack and end in Langley or Abbotsford. That is all I have for now. I will know more by the end of next week.
gotlost001

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:45 am    Post subject: Re: Poker Run? Reply with quote

I just thought I would answer some questions about the poker run event on this site so if you have a question please feel free to use this thread.
Q: How far will we drive?
A: We will start at the Pantry Restaurant in Chilliwack and pass through Abbotsford finish near Fort Langley.
Q: Will we be able to find other caches on the way?
A: I will try to place the Poker Run caches near other caches so you can log some caches during the run. I will also try to get some of the caches approved after the event so they can be logged. Very Happy
gotlost001

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:55 am    Post subject: Re: Poker Run? Reply with quote

I just wanted to thanks those who attended my poker run last Sunday. It was lots of fun putting this event together and even more fun seeing it run so smoothly. Thanks to you and everyone else that helped make the day a success. These events are only as good as the people who attend them so thanks again to all of you for making my first event a success. Don't forget to log the F.V.P.R 2008 Beaver Pond GC1CR9P. If you found Cache #8 on the run. Very Happy
Love Bugs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: Poker Run? Reply with quote

I just want to say a big Thank You to gotlost001 for hosting this event. We had a ball and meeting the other cachers before and after the event is always fun. Hearing the tall tales of the days caching is always good. For those of you that missed it watch for it next year, I am sure that Gotlost001 will be putting another one on. Next time I will try and help a little more before the event.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Poker Run? Reply with quote

The video from the poker run has been posted on youtube. You can find it with by searching for poker run 2008. Enjoy and thanks to all who took part in the event.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General
Page 1 of 1