CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Signed Log, Took Frog and Left Toilet
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Temperate Coastal Rain Forest
Temperate Coastal Rain Forest :  [?] . West Coast Trail [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Landsharkz Coins and Geocaching Gear
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Signed Log, Took Frog and Left Toilet
toplefttopfilltopright
Signed Log, Took Frog and Left Toilet
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
coast2coast2coast

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Signed Log, Took Frog and Left Toilet Reply with quote

I used to have a little green rubber frog (2 inch) as my sig item... I would write "Coast2Coast2Coast and Zoe Dog" on the bottom...

Today I received this email from a cacher in Ottawa Ontario, Canada

LOL, I had a chuckle seeing your name as dropping my CCC coin. Don't know if I told you this, but you guys cost me a toilet. Yep you read it right. My children found a rubber frog of yours 2 years ago in firebox geocaching in Ottawa. Well, last year, my son, age 2 at the time, flushed the frog down the toilet where he got stuck. Trust me when I say we TRIED EVERYTHING to get the frog out, (5 adults, 2 professionals, 4 kids over 4 days) so we bought a new toilet and became experts at removing toys from the toilet as the frog was the first but not the last. Luckily we could get everything else out.

Thanks for the laugh at the memory,

hidnseek

....... I asked if they minded if I shared the emails...
They sent this ....
Go right ahead, we have had a great laugh about it here.
The neighbour kids loved watching the adults trying to get the frog out of the toilet when it was on the front lawn. We had tools out, tried a hose to flush it out, we tried everything we could think of the professionals we called in were stumped too after spending hrs each trying to get it out. Let's just say we will never forget your name and the frog. If we see another one in a cache we will pass on trading for it Wink (No offence I hope)
oh and the new toilet cost me a couple hundred dollars so I think the little frog has become the most expensive trade item I have ever had.

Coast2coast2coast
scruffster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Signed Log, Took Frog and Left Toilet Reply with quote

That is hillarious and it gave me an idea for a cache. It's just how to implement it since the only toilets in regional parks around here are outhouses. It would be too cruel to make people reach THERE although it would be worth it just to videotape the Huggies since they'll do anything and go anywhere for a FTF.
plumbrokeacres

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Signed Log, Took Frog and Left Toilet Reply with quote

Something like this?

Plumbrokeacres
North Central BC cachers
www.pgcachers.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General
Page 1 of 1