CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Anybody's Garmin 60CSx Got Stolen in the GVRD?
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Legislative Buildings
Legislative Buildings:  [?] . 3,300 light bulbs outline the exterior of British Columbia's Parliament Buildings. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Gold Country
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Anybody's Garmin 60CSx Got Stolen in the GVRD?
toplefttopfilltopright
Anybody's Garmin 60CSx Got Stolen in the GVRD?
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pleinjeu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Anybody's Garmin 60CSx Got Stolen in the GVRD? Reply with quote

This guy on Craigslist is trying to sell me his Garmin 60CSx for $150. On the ad, he claimed that he bought it 3 months ago from Amazon.com for USD535.99. I asked him what is included in the box and if he has the receipt for warranty purposes. He said he doesn't have the box. All he has is the car charger. He has no receipt either because it was a gift.

It certainly sounds too fishy. I suspect he must have broken into a car and took away the GPSr which was sitting in the car charger/cradle.

So anybody out there who has his/her GPSr stolen, or who knows somebody else's got stolen, please contact me, and I will email you his email address (for Police follow-up). Hopefully the cops will be able to catch him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General
Page 1 of 1