CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» Regional —» Lower Mainland / Coast Mountains —» Creative Cammos Needed
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Vancouver Island Marmot
Vancouver Island Marmot:  [?] . On the brink of extinction, spotting a Vancouver Island Marmot would be a rare event for any geocacher. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Gold Country
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» Regional —» Lower Mainland / Coast Mountains —» Creative Cammos Needed
toplefttopfilltopright
Creative Cammos Needed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
scruffster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Creative Cammos Needed Reply with quote

2-Poco is looking for Cachers who might be interested in designing
interesting--challenging caches for the BC Provincial Scout Jamboree.
July 7 - 14, 2007.

The scouts are hoping to borrow a few creative caches to place on the Jamboree site. They will be returned afterwards. Let 2-Poco know if your interested in helping out.

email Mike (2-Poco) at: mike_carruthers @ hotmail.com
Half-Canadian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Creative Cammos Needed Reply with quote

scruffster wrote:
2-Poco is looking for Cachers who might be interested in designing
interesting--challenging caches for the BC Provincial Scout Jamboree.
July 7 - 14, 2007.

The scouts are hoping to borrow a few creative caches to place on the Jamboree site. They will be returned afterwards. Let 2-Poco know if your interested in helping out.

email Mike (2-Poco) at: mike_carruthers @ hotmail.com

I've got a spare cache made up for my "We All Gotta Croak Sometime" cache if you'd like to borrow it. You can get a pretty good idea of what it looks like by looking at the photo gallery for the cache -- there are a couple of pretty good spoilers posted there.
landsharkz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Creative Cammos Needed Reply with quote

Drop me a line if you're interested and I'll send you one of our new Canadian Cacher Micros that are in production (once we get them). It comes with 2 Rite in the Rain Log sheets so should last all camp. You can hide it somewhere for real when the Jamboree is over to drive the mainlanders nuts Shocked .
General_Tupperware

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: Creative Cammos Needed Reply with quote

Woohoo, I'll be at the Jamboree. I'll try to bring along the spare shell for 'Culture: Grimmett Park'.
scruffster

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Creative Cammos Needed Reply with quote

Does anyone else have any cache containers. I have two cammoed peanut butter jars. They're nothing special but I'm willing to loan them out if they're needed.
hollyburn

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: Creative Cammos Needed Reply with quote

You can borrow the 'regular' cache I won at the Cache Blitz.
QuigleyJones

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Creative Cammos Needed Reply with quote

I'll be sure to bring one or two ammo can caches.
MsChief-Gps_y

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: Creative Cammos Needed Reply with quote

I've contacted 2-poco and he's going to borrow a few containers of mine. Glad to help a good cause...Fun! Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: Creative Cammos Needed Reply with quote

I just got a fake rock that I used for our Pathfinders cache blitz. I don't have any immediate plans for it now that the Pathfinders have finished using it, so you can borrow it if you would like. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Lower Mainland / Coast Mountains
Page 1 of 1