CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» Regional —» Lower Mainland / Coast Mountains —» COINANZA!!!
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Kelowna & Ogopogo
Kelowna & Ogopogo:  [?] . Summer playground and home of mysterious lake monsters! [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Landsharkz Coins and Geocaching Gear
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» Regional —» Lower Mainland / Coast Mountains —» COINANZA!!!
toplefttopfilltopright
COINANZA!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
scruffster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: COINANZA!!! Reply with quote

I'll be hosting a coin event / picnic at Barnet Marine Park (north side of Burnaby Mountain) on Saturday June 28th. It will be a low key affair but there will be a few games for everyone. Feel free to bring picnic snacks. There is also a concession nearby.

For anyone that purchaced one for pick up in the Lower Mainland, your BCGA geocoins will be available for pick up between 1 and 3 PM at the event.
vanislelady

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: COINANZA!!! Reply with quote

Are making it a Event? I will be passing through heading back to the Island probably on that day so would be neat if I could hook up there....

hike n'bike
Love Bugs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: COINANZA!!! Reply with quote

Awww I have to work Saturdays. I Always miss out on the Skunks events. That just stinks Laughing . Well I guess i will just have to make arrangements to pick up my coins.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: COINANZA!!! Reply with quote

Lovebugs -- Not to worry. This wont be one of my major events. I may be doing something spectacular closer to autumn, however.

Vanislelady -- The BCGA executive will be sitting down at a table doing the mail orders first. I see that you have a mail order so the coins will be in your mailbox probably before you get home (depending on Canada Post). But if you'd like to pick them up personally, I have no problem with that. We'd hold off your mail order for pickup at the Lower Mainland event.
vanislelady

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: COINANZA!!! Reply with quote

Can wait for the mail...was just wondering if it was a geo event and when, where, time..so that I can do a stop, meet, & dash ...on my way through
scruffster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: COINANZA!!! Reply with quote

Yep, it will be an actual event. It's currently in queue to be published on geocaching.com. Come one come all.

Barnet Marine Park 1PM June 28th.
goaliegirl38

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: COINANZA!!! Reply with quote

Hmmm... Have to work that day also, but since I'm the boss that day, might be able to extend my lunch and run over from the other side of Bby to make a coin grab... Cool
scruffster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: COINANZA!!! Reply with quote

The Weather Channel is calling for a hot sunny day for the event. We will be setting up close to the beach and I will be there a bit early. Feel free to make a day of it. There are quite a few geocaches in the vicinity too. Mostly mine. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

If anyone attending the event would like to save on gas and do the SSIM series in one day, feel free to email me for the passwords for the entire series. Most of the SSIM series is on Burnaby Mountain.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Lower Mainland / Coast Mountains
Page 1 of 1