CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» BINGO —» CALL BINGO WIN —» Call game #15 - Get to know your local cachers 2.0
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Striped Skunk
Striped Skunk:  [?] . The Striped Skunk is a common sight in the forests and suburbs throughout British Columbia. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Landsharkz Coins and Geocaching Gear
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» BINGO —» CALL BINGO WIN —» Call game #15 - Get to know your local cachers 2.0
toplefttopfilltopright
Call game #15 - Get to know your local cachers 2.0

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» CALL BINGO WIN

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Call game #15 - Get to know your local cachers 2.0 Reply with quote

Use this topic ONLY to call BINGO! All other comments need to be on the Bingo Discussion thread.

Good Luck!

maxonthehunt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #15 - Get to know your local cachers 2.0 Reply with quote

I just may have got,,,BINGO!
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #15 - Get to know your local cachers 2.0 Reply with quote

Hi there,
Sorry about the delay in response, for some reason I thought I was watching this topic but it turned out I wasn't.

I will check your card later tonight or tomorrow.

4wheelingirl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: bingo Reply with quote

I think I may have a bingo.
Mumsy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #15 - Get to know your local cachers 2.0 Reply with quote

I think I may have a BINGO! Very Happy Please check my card. Thanks, FF.
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #15 - Get to know your local cachers 2.0 Reply with quote

CONGRATULATIONS Maxonthehunt!! You are the first bingo winner for this game.

Can you confirm that your mailing address listed on this site is correct?

And can you let me know which coin you want (Fall, Spring or Summer)?

Fonty Family

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #15 - Get to know your local cachers 2.0 Reply with quote

CONGRATULATIONS Mumsy!! You are the second bingo winner for this game.

And can you let me know which coin you want from the remaining seasons once Maxonthehunt has selected their coin?

Mumsy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #15 - Get to know your local cachers 2.0 Reply with quote

Hi! Thanks for the great news! This was a most challenging game for us to complete! My acount address is correct, and as we have the fall coin already, our next choice would be spring, and then summer. Thank you so much. Very Happy
maxonthehunt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #15 - Get to know your local cachers 2.0 Reply with quote

Yihaa! Thanks for another fun game. My contact info is correct and could I please have the summer coin. It was fun using cachers from Vancouver and then all the way to the Kootenays! Coonskin Hat
4wheelingirl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #15 - Get to know your local cachers 2.0 Reply with quote

Just wondering...do I have a bingo? Has my card been checked and if I don't will I still be notified? Thank you
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #15 - Get to know your local cachers 2.0 Reply with quote

Hi 4wheelingirl,

I sent you the following email on the 7th of Nov:

Hi there,

What caching name do you cache under?

I was trying to check your BINGO card and am not sure you "physically" found the caches, as I could not confirm your find on geocaching.com. To complete the BINGO task you must physically sign the logbook after the task is revealed.

My email address is: fontyfamily @ gmail.com

Cheers, Adrian

4wheelingirl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: Call game #15 - Get to know your local cachers 2.0 Reply with quote

Hi
I misunderstood that I was to go now and physically find the caches...as I had done all these caches before. Now I understand how to play the game so will start over,once I can figure out how to remove my checkmarks. Thank you for your time and help
4wheelingirl
hisandhers

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #15 - Get to know your local cachers 2.0 Reply with quote

BINGO BINGO BINGO...insert Happy Dance...BINGO BINGO
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #15 - Get to know your local cachers 2.0 Reply with quote

CONGRATULATIONS hisandhers!! You are the third bingo winner for this game.

hisandhers

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #15 - Get to know your local cachers 2.0 Reply with quote

YAH!! HAPPY DANCE...yes our address is correct.
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #15 - Get to know your local cachers 2.0 Reply with quote

the following coins will be sent to each of the winners

maxonthehunt - summer
mumsy - spring
hisandhers - fall

Congratulations to each of you, I will send you the coins shortly...Stay tuned for the next round of bingo...

katcogo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: Call game #15 - Get to know your local cachers 2.0 Reply with quote

Congrats to all the winners! You most certainly earned it!

Thanks (Evil) Bingo Master for a VERY tough game.

Bring on the next one!
4wheelingirl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #15 - Get to know your local cachers 2.0 Reply with quote

Congratulations to all the bingo winners. I had a great time playing and just needed a few more. Next time I will better understand how it is played. Looking forward to the next bingo...this was one hard game but sure got to know cachers better...their statistics,etc. Thank you.
maxonthehunt

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #15 - Get to know your local cachers 2.0 Reply with quote

Just received my coin. Thanks for another fun game. What will they think of next?? Touque
Mumsy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #15 - Get to know your local cachers 2.0 Reply with quote

Thanks for my coin! Had a great time playing the game. Merry Christmas all! Touque
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» CALL BINGO WIN
Page 1 of 1