CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Scuba Geocaches?
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Mountain Goat
Mountain Goat:  [?] . The mountain goat lives in rocky mountainous areas above the timberline throughout parts of North America. British Columbia's population is by far the largest at approximately 100,000. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Landsharkz Coins and Geocaching Gear
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Scuba Geocaches?
toplefttopfilltopright
Scuba Geocaches?
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
graybeard49

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Scuba Geocaches? Reply with quote

Just wondering if there is a way to check and find all Geocaches on west coast of Canada , specifically Vancouver Island that might be only done by SCUBA diving.....I am trying to put a bookmark list together of them for a divers event....thanx Graybeard
savant9

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Scuba Geocaches? Reply with quote

Well it would be pretty tough to do other than a simple PQ search with the scuba attribute.

A quick check shows only 14 scuba required caches in BC and of those it really only looks like 2 actually require scuba gear( yours being one of them).

I am not sure if you can view my search or not but give this link a try
www.geocaching.com/see...846240a320

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Scuba Geocaches? Reply with quote

well , you are confirming what I thought, and the numbers you come up with make sence...what was the other cache that required scuba? I never did see it...? I have in the works about 10 in the mid island area..that I hope to have up and going by The mega event in July... If we have an international group of cachers here, we may as well treat them to the best...including some of the best diving in the world.....thanx for your help on this...Bob
savant9

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Scuba Geocaches? Reply with quote

coord.info/GC26974

FTF is still available.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General
Page 1 of 1