CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» BINGO —» CALL BINGO WIN —» Call Game #10 BINGO HERE
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Fort Steele
Fort Steele:  [?] . Fort Steele is a Heritage Town, where visitors can travel back in time to the 1890s and enjoy daily re-enactments of the town's past history and heritage year-round. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Gold Country
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» BINGO —» CALL BINGO WIN —» Call Game #10 BINGO HERE
topleft topfill topright
LOG-IN DIFFICULTIES
Please be advised that we are currently having problems with some of our users not being able to log into the site. We apologize for this, we are working to address the situation. Thank you for your patience

Thank You
BCGA Executive

toplefttopfilltopright
Call Game #10 BINGO HERE

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» CALL BINGO WIN

View previous topic :: View next topic  
katcogo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: Call Game #10 BINGO HERE Reply with quote

Use this thread ONLY to call Game 10 BC Parks/Blitz Bingo win.
911turbos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: Call Game #10 BINGO HERE Reply with quote

BINGO! Laughing Can't believe the right square finally came up.

Thanks for a great game and for getting me out caching!
katcogo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: Call Game #10 BINGO HERE Reply with quote

Congratulations!

Congrats to 911 Turbos for being the first winner of our Blitz/BC Parks Bingo game. They are now the proud owners of a beautiful 2010 BCGA coin, and the coveted BC Parks 100 coin.

All other players keep going because there will be 5 winners for this game, 4 more to go - each with the same prize!

Sorry - thought I had posted this right after I checked their card. Must have missed the "submit" button
bomabound

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #10 BINGO HERE Reply with quote

BINGO!! This is our first time playing, but I think we did it right and entered the right info on our Bingo card. Let me know if I need to fix anything. That was fun! Smile
katcogo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #10 BINGO HERE Reply with quote

Congratulations #2!

Well done Bomabound! Another winner and another proud owner of a shiny BCGA 2010 coin and the beautiful BC Parks 100 coin! Your card checks out just fine, not bad for a newby Bingo Player.

2 down - still 3 to go!
Highlander 71

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #10 BINGO HERE Reply with quote

BINGO! Party Hat

Yeehah! Without the Wildcard, I would have been skunked (teehee)! Wink That "B11 not 24 hours" requirement had me scrambling to figure out how to get to either Kamloops or Vancouver Island (I'm carless!), but thanks to Scruffster's shameless whining (I was on the verge of that myself, Scruff) I get to avoid a road trip. Whew!
katcogo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #10 BINGO HERE Reply with quote

I've checked the card, waiting for some clarification on one square. Will keep everyone posted.
katcogo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #10 BINGO HERE Reply with quote

Congratulations #3!

Congratulations to Highlander 71 for an impressive card. It looks like you had fun travelling uncharted territory to make your finds. Well done! You too are the proud owner of a shiny BCGA 2010 coin and the much coveted BC Parks 100 coin!

Score - 3 down, 2 to go!

Keep playing everyone!
scruffster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #10 BINGO HERE Reply with quote

My whining helped so you can send half of Highlander's prize to Scruffy. **snarfle** Oops. Sorry -- off topic.
Highlander 71

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: Call Game #10 BINGO HERE Reply with quote

Hey Scruff! I'm checking with a metal shop right now to see if they can slice the 2 coins in half then weld the pieces back together when swapped. Would you want the BCBC 100 coin, or the GA Parks 2010 one? Jester
adroit_seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #10 BINGO HERE Reply with quote

B... B.... Bingo!

I managed to complete my bingo this evening by venturing out to do the first 6 caches of the Menzies Trail. Needed a 2/3 DT and a >25km to fill the spots and call .... BINGO!
katcogo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #10 BINGO HERE Reply with quote

Congratulations #4!

Congratulations to Adroit Seeker, our latest Bingo winner who braved dwindling daylight to find the missing tasks for his card. He too is the proud owner of a BCGA 2010 coin and a lovely BC Parks 100 coin. Well done!

OK people - who will fill out the winner's circle - only one more to go!

Good Luck!
FindDee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #10 BINGO HERE Reply with quote

Bingo --- I hope!? Finished this evening by visiting a BC park I've never been too. Fingers crossed FindDee
katcogo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #10 BINGO HERE Reply with quote

FindDee has done an admirable job learning "How to GeoBingo" from the ground up. She had some initial problems but fixed them all and really chased down the tasks she needed to do.

Unfortunately one of her squares did not have a qualifying task. I have sent a message outlining the problem to her. I'm confident she is even now searching for a proper substitute.

So - the game is still on - get to it!
FindDee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: Call Game #10 BINGO HERE Reply with quote

B --- I --- N --- Will this one go? Katcogo's words of encouragement kept me going and I ran out to the local multi (which I now understand is very different than a series) and completed it. A lot of fun on a warm night with only a few muggles. Fingers and toes crossed this time. Hopefully I haven't made other small mistakes again.
katcogo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:17 am    Post subject: Re: Call Game #10 BINGO HERE Reply with quote

Congratulations to our final winner!!

FindDee is one determined Bingo player! I sent a message at 10:22 PM explaining the problem and she was able to pull out a 4+ stage multi and repost Bingo at 1:06AM! There sure is an advantage to not having many hundreds of finds under your belt!

Well done - you put the rest of us somewhat lazier cachers to shame!

For the rest of the players - hope you had fun!

Stay tuned - there may be more fun and games to come sometime in the near future . . .
FindDee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: Call Game #10 BINGO HERE Reply with quote

Thank you Katcogo for hosting Bingo: you're dedicated and detailed, and when you said this would be hard, you were right. Phew. Nap time yet?
bomabound

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #10 BINGO HERE Reply with quote

Just wondering if any of the other winners have received their coins yet? I'm trying to be patient, but am looking forward to them!
FindDee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #10 BINGO HERE Reply with quote

Oh good - I'm not the only one. I feel like I'm five again, looking the mail everyday for a special parcel for me. It's going to be great when it does arrive. Hey - can we help by offering to pay for the shipping costs Katcogo?!

I was thinking it was rather vain for me to think that this was all free?!
katcogo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #10 BINGO HERE Reply with quote

Sorry for the delay folks - my day job interfered with Bingo - coins went out in today's mail (postage paid) Smile Thanks for your patience.
bomabound

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: Call Game #10 BINGO HERE Reply with quote

Excellent, thanks! I didn't mean to rush you....I know how those day jobs can be! Mine is interfering with geocaching entirely too much.
911turbos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #10 BINGO HERE Reply with quote

Mine arrived today. Thanks so much!
FindDee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #10 BINGO HERE Reply with quote

Got mine too! Exciting, except I now realize that I have to 'give them away' again in some cache for tracking... I'll look at them for a little while Smile Thanks again!
Highlander 71

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #10 BINGO HERE Reply with quote

Sorry for this belated thank you. I received mine the day after you mailed them!
bomabound

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #10 BINGO HERE Reply with quote

Thanks! I was very excited to get them in the mail.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» CALL BINGO WIN
Page 1 of 1