CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» News Article Discussions —» The Wizard of Ooze launches a new blog and website
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Finn Slough
Finn Slough:  [?] . First settled by Finnish settlers in the 1880s, Finn Slough is one of the most unique fishing villages in the lower mainland. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Landsharkz Coins and Geocaching Gear
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» News Article Discussions —» The Wizard of Ooze launches a new blog and website
toplefttopfilltopright
The Wizard of Ooze launches a new blog and website
Topics will be autocreated here when someone clicks on the "start the discussion" links in news items.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» News Article Discussions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wizardofooze

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:31 pm    Post subject: The Wizard of Ooze launches a new blog and website Reply with quote

I've had a chance to review lots of caches around BC in the past few months since I started in on reviewing duties in BC, and you all have given me a warm reception. You guys have been keeping me busy!! Thanks for the support as I work through a few bumps in the road learning my way around all the nooks and crannies of BC!

I've just launched a new blog and website that I will be keeping updated with links to regional cache restrictions and guidelines, answers to your frequently asked questions, and a blog with frequent posts to help keep everyone updated with what's going on with geocaching around BC and beyond.

Here's a link to my new site -- should be an easy one to remember Soapbox www.wizardofooze.com

If you are aware of cities, parks, or other public lands around your home area that currently have geocaching restrictions in place, and don't see them listed in my Useful Links page, please get in touch with me so I can add the to the list -- eventually we should have a comprehensive list available in one place that will be a helpful resource when planning your next cache location!

Be sure to subscribe to my blog feed -- click the "subscribe" link on the webpage and choose your newsreader to receive regular updates so you don't miss out on any of the latest news.

See you all on the trails,
Wizard of Ooze   full article.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» News Article Discussions
Page 1 of 1