CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» Regional —» Fraser Valley —» Power Trail
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Mountain Goat
Mountain Goat:  [?] . The mountain goat lives in rocky mountainous areas above the timberline throughout parts of North America. British Columbia's population is by far the largest at approximately 100,000. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Landsharkz Coins and Geocaching Gear
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» Regional —» Fraser Valley —» Power Trail
toplefttopfilltopright
Power Trail

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Fraser Valley

View previous topic :: View next topic  
scruffster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:07 pm    Post subject: Power Trail Reply with quote

Wow, I saw 208 caches come up today and thought that I missed another Blitz. It looks like a group of people have been very busy building a power trail. Now there's an incentive to get to Chilliwack. **lol** I think I'd have to sharpen my pencil more than once along that route. And something tells me there is more to come.
Teddy2k

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Power Trail Reply with quote

Don't worry, Scruff... we put a pencil in each and every one for you Mr. Green
Mr. Wilson and a Mt. Goat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Power Trail Reply with quote

Wow, quite the trail!
I'll have to do that some day!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Power Trail Reply with quote

Looks like quite the power trail that will take some power to get through them all y the terrain ratings..

Ran into BrewerMD down on Camano Island today on the hiking trails and she's looking forward to taking her Bike..

Way to go guys.. Smile

Not quite sure how long it will take for us to get there.. but this may get some people out of the city out into the mountains .. which is always a good thing
couloir

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Power Trail Reply with quote

I will feature a story on this on the Interior Geocachers website this week. I can see that a group of us will need to spend some weekends in the area to do them all!
couloir

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Power Trail Reply with quote

Is the TCT Series down? All of the listings have become invisible on the MapIt image for the area.
couloir

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Power Trail Reply with quote

Now that was interesting. Depending on how I jumped to the map for Chilliwack, the Premium Members Only Caches were visible or not. I can see them now if I go My Profile, Mapit, Chilliwack, and pan to the TCT caches.
Mr. Wilson and a Mt. Goat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: Power Trail Reply with quote

I tried finding these caches on the new maps beta and they are not visible, only on the original maps do they show up.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Power Trail Reply with quote

Probably a glitch with the beta maps as all of the caches are premium member only caches.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Fraser Valley
Page 1 of 1