CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» A bit of humorous information
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Coin Sales  
Kettle Valley Railway
Kettle Valley Railway:  [?] . The Myra Canyon section of the Kettle Valley Railway was built between 1912 and 1914. It was part of a "Coast to Kootenay" railway line that linked Midway, in British Columbia's Boundary District, with the Canadian Pacific Railway main line at Hope. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Landsharkz Coins and Geocaching Gear
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» General —» A bit of humorous information
toplefttopfilltopright
A bit of humorous information
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CAMOKELLY

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:41 am    Post subject: A bit of humorous information Reply with quote

It just came to my attention that when the BCGA was originally signed up with our finantial institution the BCGA was written up as a "Men's Club" Shifty

Sorry ladies but it's time for you to leave the association so we Men can get down to our official business.........

Just kidding Jester I believe our new Treasurer Katcogo will be changing that ASAP Wink
scruffster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: A bit of humorous information Reply with quote

I remember hearing that ages ago. Wasn't there a reason? Something like "mens club" was the closest thing to define geocaching in the check boxes provided with the tax/original membership payment structure being as low as possible. It's been too long but I recall there being some reason for it.
marmi_and_tas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:26 am    Post subject: Re: A bit of humorous information Reply with quote

How embarrassing is that for men! Smack Talk about medieval thinking!
Katacogo will be all over that in spades.

marmi
katcogo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: A bit of humorous information Reply with quote

Of course they haven't told me what it will be changed TO - though I can't think of anything worse! I had a pretty good laugh at it, then tried to explain exactly what it is that we DO.
Chilcotinsam

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: A bit of humorous information Reply with quote

Ha ha, ya thats funny..mens club....I have to drag my man along sometimes to go caching and my best times caching are with a group of ladies " The Wildy Thingys". There certianly are some challenges though for female cachers....if Im alone I dont go into dark bushy areas (well almost never anyways). So what was the account changed to or do we want to know?!
Tulameen_Turtles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: A bit of humorous information Reply with quote

Always wanted to be part of the boys club.. guess that's the deep down tom boy in me.. The desire to be muddy!

Glad to know I can check something off my todo list in life.. lol
mountainsideman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: A bit of humorous information Reply with quote

Shouldn't that be the Old Boys Club?! Jester
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General
Page 1 of 1