CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» News Article Discussions —» Annual General Meeting Results
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Lotusland Lotus
Lotusland Lotus:  [?] . Butchart Gardens [M | C]  Minter Gardens [M | C]  Sun Yat-Sun [M | C]  VanDusen [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Landsharkz Coins and Geocaching Gear
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» News Article Discussions —» Annual General Meeting Results
topleft topfill topright
LOG-IN DIFFICULTIES
Please be advised that we are currently having problems with some of our users not being able to log into the site. We apologize for this, we are working to address the situation. Thank you for your patience

Thank You
BCGA Executive

toplefttopfilltopright
Annual General Meeting Results
Topics will be autocreated here when someone clicks on the "start the discussion" links in news items.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» News Article Discussions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
scruffster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:03 pm    Post subject: New Executive Reply with quote

Just for those of us who couldn't make it to the AGM. Who will be on the new executive for 2011. Congratulations to everyone in advance.
CAMOKELLY

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: New Executive Reply with quote

Thanks Scruffster
scruffster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: New Executive Reply with quote

You're welcome. But who won the election???
CAMOKELLY

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: New Executive Reply with quote

I was going to let Teddy announce this with a final word but might as well get it done now:

It was voted to have a 5 member team this year composed of

Kelly Contant (TESKELLY) - President
Chris Yuill (Magicman65) - Vice President
Kathy Costello (katcogo) - Treasurer
Jacqueline Sheppet (Cuddlefish) - Secretary
Kathleen Sharpe (HB-vanislelady) - Director at large
HighMaintenance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: New Executive Reply with quote

I would like to thank the past executive for all their hard work and efforts over the past year!!! You have had an exhausting journey! Welcome to the new Board of Directors! I'm sure if the board is looking for volunteers this year there will be many!!! I saw so many posts from cachers that have huge interests in the forums and I'm sure they will be the first to support the new team! (after me of course!) Good luck and thanks for offering your time!
Teddy2k

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:10 am    Post subject: Annual General Meeting Results Reply with quote

The Annual General Meeting was VERY well attended on Saturday in Nanaimo, BC, with over 60 Attended logs and counting! It was spectacular to see all of the people who could make it out, including quite a number of people from the Mainland, as well as from Manitoba and Ontario.

It was voted to have a 5 member team this term compised of:

» Kelly Contant (TESKELLY) - President
» Chris Yuill (Magicman65) - Vice President
» Kathy Costello (katcogo) - Treasurer
» Jacqueline Sheppet (Cuddlefish) - Secretary
» Kathleen Sharpe (HB-vanislelady) - Director at large

Congratulations to the new team. It promises to be a good year.

On behalf of the outgoing Directors, I'd like to say that it was a sincere pleasure working with the BCGA this past year. We accomplished some great things, so all the best to the incoming Directors!   full article.
Teddy2k

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: Annual General Meeting Results Reply with quote

There's the official notice and news article for you guys Mr. Green
savant9

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Annual General Meeting Results Reply with quote

Congrats to the new board and another "thank you" to the outgoing board for all their hard work!

Not to be a pain but can we expect to see the minutes of the AGM posted up so those of us that couldn't make it can live vicariously through the minutes?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Annual General Meeting Results Reply with quote

For sure... Sharon and crew are still galavanting around the Island and won't be back until tomorrow. I'm sure that she'll be sitting down with Jacqueline to get her up and running very soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» News Article Discussions
Page 1 of 1