CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» BCGA —» Website Questions —» An event not listed on this web site
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Orca Whales
Orca Whales:  [?] . The killer whale is the largest dolphin. Seen from Southern Vancouver Island up to Alaska. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Worldcaching.com
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» BCGA —» Website Questions —» An event not listed on this web site
topleft topfill topright
LOG-IN DIFFICULTIES
Please be advised that we are currently having problems with some of our users not being able to log into the site. We apologize for this, we are working to address the situation. Thank you for your patience

Thank You
BCGA Executive

toplefttopfilltopright
An event not listed on this web site
Questions, comments and suggestions about this website? Post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Website Questions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chilcotinsam

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:04 pm    Post subject: An event not listed on this web site Reply with quote

Just wondering how come our event Turkey Time Meet n Greet Cariboo Style GC2FQXE isnt posted on the BCGA website yet? I know everyone is probably busy....but Im just wondering Shifty
katcogo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: An event not listed on this web site Reply with quote

There are a few events not listed - a number of 10-10-10 events too. Now that Bingo is on a bit of a break I think people may be looking for excitement (and info) elsewhere as I imagine the web traffic has dropped off considerably.
Teddy2k

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: An event not listed on this web site Reply with quote

It's because I just hadn't got around to adding it yet Mr. Green

As you may or may not know, the events calendar is not automatically populated and as such, is only updated perdiodically. Last time I checked the BC events, yours hadn't been published... however it's now showing on the calendar.

Please keep in mind that nobody should be using the calendar as their sole source of local events. As always, make sure you check the main source (www.geocaching.com).
Chilcotinsam

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: An event not listed on this web site Reply with quote

Yes I thought that was probably the case that it just hadnt been done yet..we were kind of late posting the event and now with the nice weather well who wants to be inside sitting at a computer...lol. thanks though for the clarification and putting it on the calendar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Website Questions
Page 1 of 1