CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» Milestones —» GoalieGirl38 - gets 500!
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Before Cell Phones.
Before Cell Phones.:  [?] . Dotted along remote stretches of hiway, there still is the occasional phone booth. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Landsharkz Coins and Geocaching Gear
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» Milestones —» GoalieGirl38 - gets 500!
toplefttopfilltopright
GoalieGirl38 - gets 500!
Here you can post your milestones or congratulate your friends.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Milestones

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tulameen_Turtles

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:13 am    Post subject: GoalieGirl38 - gets 500! Reply with quote

I'm happy to announce that her long awaited 500th find is here. I managed to kidnap her and take her for a few addrenalin Rides this weekend.. Smile

Even though she almost did not survive the weekend (you see I was practicing the motto of Cachers know all the best places to hide a dead body) She did survive and happily claimed the 500th find!

Thank you for being there to share it with us! I have the album to share, haven't had a chance remove blury ones or duplicates yet - that will be later

Shannon's 500th Find!

Restless10101

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:10 am    Post subject: Re: GoalieGirl38 - gets 500! Reply with quote

Way to go! Really wish that we could have stuck around for that cache.
Catapult Jeff

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: GoalieGirl38 - gets 500! Reply with quote

What ever happened to the "Outback Steakhouse"? That was going to be 500, remember? I think you picked a better cache than an urban micro. Congrats my friend.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: GoalieGirl38 - gets 500! Reply with quote

Catapult Jeff wrote:
What ever happened to the "Outback Steakhouse"? That was going to be 500, remember? I think you picked a better cache than an urban micro. Congrats my friend.

Ha ha, it ended up 479 or something like that... It was yummy, but definitely not a cache worthy of being 500! Our Saturday at Burnaby Lake helped get me so much closer!!! (I found our DNF yesterday...)

Kris picked the cache once we realized that I would be able to get it on the weekend. Great choice, an amazing view and a fun ride getting there!!! Very glad TT's were there to share it with me! Was sorry that ShortRed and Restless10101 couldn't be there after all the fun we had the day before. Laughing

Onto the next 500!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Milestones
Page 1 of 1