Turtle Pet Projects is proud to announce their next project.
It's called the CITO Button Program. (Mrs Turtle has a new button machine and likes making buttons.. lol)
The concept is simple - If you are holding a CITO contact me at MrsTurtle @ email@example.com
1. Date of Event
2. Number of Attendees
3. Cacher Name Hosting the Event
4. Number of CITO's you plan on hosting over the next year
We then will provide you (free of charge in BC) Personalized Buttons for your CITO Event. You simply:
1. Pass out the Buttons to each person who comes
2. Ask the cachers who come to wear these buttons to all events they go out to.
3. Submit photos to our Social Networking Site www.turtlepetprojects.ning.com
or to us by e-mail with a brief 1 or 2 paragraph commentary about the most interesting things found or things like Mr. Catapult Jeff was in a Weiner costume.
4. Allow us to do a full article on our website highlighting your CITO with the photo's on www.turtlepetprojects.com
That's it - simple! The goal is to help encourage attendance at CITO's - as when people go out to a geocaching event they can wear their CITO Buttons and say "see I did 4 CITO's so far!" New cachers may be curious about this - but it would be nice to see people bragging about their number of CITO's attended..
We do ask for at least 3 weeks notice , and this is not retroactive.. lol