CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» Regional —» Lower Mainland / Coast Mountains —» Hmscherlic Support Group
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Tofino
Tofino:  [?] . Visit Pacific Rim National Park near Tofino. Kilometers of unspoiled beaches. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Gold Country
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» Regional —» Lower Mainland / Coast Mountains —» Hmscherlic Support Group
topleft topfill topright
LOG-IN DIFFICULTIES
Please be advised that we are currently having problems with some of our users not being able to log into the site. We apologize for this, we are working to address the situation. Thank you for your patience

Thank You
BCGA Executive

toplefttopfilltopright
Hmscherlic Support Group

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MsChief-Gps_y

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Hmscherlic Support Group Reply with quote

There are so many of you now who live with the horror of the experience I thought a support group might help. And if those wiser ones who have not ventured there hear your story you may save them from making the terrible mistake you did.
So I booked space at Central City Brewing Company at Surrey Central Mall with its award winning beer (mmmmmmm), parking and in sight of SkyTrain.
The date is April 4th, Sunday at 4pm but if that doesn't work for the majority interested I could possible rearrange it. The food is first rate also.
Awaiting approval from mtn-man but thought I'd ask you if that or what date works for the majority.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Hmscherlic Support Group Reply with quote

Yes the food and the beer is good there. If you go on a Friday evening say about 5:30 you can meet the Surrey Parks staff that watch over Geocaching in Surrey.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: Hmscherlic Support Group Reply with quote

I gather they are still unaware of what is living in them thar woods. May they never find out!
Iron Maiden and you are the charter members of this support group. I'll never forget how you almost didn't survive to live and cache another day!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: Hmscherlic Support Group Reply with quote

It was pointed out to me that Apr 4th is Easter Sunday. But it's 4pm 'on' so don't know if that works or not for anyone who'd like to come. I could adjust the date to Wed Apr 7th if that works out for the majority?
Stay safe!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Hmscherlic Support Group Reply with quote

There will be a lot of families enjoying an home cooked Easter dinner on Sunday - picking another day might be better.

MsChief-Gps_y

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: Hmscherlic Support Group Reply with quote

My calender has the tiniest 'easter sunday' that it escaped my notice. Since the majority seem ok with it, I'll let that day stand.
Hope you can make it Ed!!! It is later in the afternoon and we would not toss you out if you came at 5pm.
Mtn-man has obviously been too busy to correct the co-ords yet.
Actual ones stated with "Location"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Hmscherlic Support Group Reply with quote

I would love to go to this event. The beer sounds particularly tasty! The problem being is that I won't be able to make it until about 6pm. What are the chances that it will still be ongoing at that late hour?!
MsChief-Gps_y

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Hmscherlic Support Group Reply with quote

hmmm, good thing I came to the site as I didn't get a notification of your post. I have a feeling there will still be folk at 6pm. Party Hat Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Hmscherlic Support Group Reply with quote

Well, I am going to try and make it to this event on the Easter weekend but not sure if I should be scared or not as I have heard rumors about this .. this ... monster you speak of *shudder*
I will see if we can bring a few familiar faces with us to join the group Smile
marmi_and_tas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Hmscherlic Support Group Reply with quote

agassiz_angel wrote:
Well, I am going to try and make it to this event on the Easter weekend but not sure if I should be scared or not as I have heard rumors about this .. this ... monster you speak of *shudder*
I will see if we can bring a few familiar faces with us to join the group Smile

Yes agassiz_angel, you should be very, very, very scared. Most of us who have done this cache are in desperate need of an after-the-doing support group. Sick Cachers Comp. is not covering any costs either. *sigh* I hope that someone attending this event can bring themselves to share the horror of Hmscherlic with you. Take heart though agassiz_angel, if you can stand all the vacant stares and mindless babbling, I hear the beer and food is excellent! Nut
MsChief-Gps_y

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Hmscherlic Support Group Reply with quote

Start time is adjusted to 6pm as it allows more time for prior caching and/or eating dinner. Hope that works better for some of you. [(:)]
And remember to heed the good advice and stay Away from Hmsherlic!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Hmscherlic Support Group Reply with quote

I'm in need of a good Microrbrew. Wink

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:38 am    Post subject: Re: Hmscherlic Support Group Reply with quote

Microbrew: the best topper for chocolate?!?! I'm looking forward to a meal I don't have to make... or clean up after. Party Hat

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Lower Mainland / Coast Mountains
Page 1 of 1