CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» SWAG —» Winter Challenge Geocoin from New Brunswick
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Agassiz Tulips
Agassiz Tulips:  [?] . Every spring the tulip fields of Agassiz and Bradner explode with colour. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Gold Country
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» SWAG —» Winter Challenge Geocoin from New Brunswick
toplefttopfilltopright
Winter Challenge Geocoin from New Brunswick
Here you can talk about all the fun items associated with geocaching. Buy/Sell/Barter/Trade here.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
coopsquared

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:36 am    Post subject: Winter Challenge Geocoin from New Brunswick Reply with quote

Greetings, everybody!

I've been following the discussion boards here as a guest for quite some time, learning how geocaching is done in this area. While my wife and I have only been caching since October, we're already pretty heavily involved in our local community here in Fredericton, New Brunswick.

One of the things that we have been doing in New Brunswick this winter is a Winter Caching Challenge. As part of the challenge, we decided to have a custom geocoin made. Many of the cachers in our area have pre-ordered the coin, and we have decided to offer up the remaining 25 coins to cachers in other parts of Canada.

The NB Winter Challenge Geocoin is made in a black nickel finish, with one side coated in epoxy and the other left textured. As you can see by the attached picture, the snowman side is epoxied for a reason. These coins are trackable at geocaching.com, and they have their own custom icon (which I've also included in the picture). The one in the picture is being used as a prize for the Most Creative new winter cache in our winter challenge, but that's where the trackable number will go.

We're selling the coins themselves for $13, shipping included to anywhere in Canada. If you are interested, please contact me directly (sending me a PM here works, as does replying to this post). Additional coins are only $10 each. We're expecting to get the coins around April 10th, and I will ensure they are shipped by April 12th (provided we did get them by the 10th). (Paypal payments accepted, but please add 50 cents to the total cost)

If you're interested in this beautiful geocoins, we've got about 25 left. Please contact me directly (or post a reply here) letting me know!
Page 1 of 1