CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» SWAG —» Great Deal
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Vancouver Island Marmot
Vancouver Island Marmot:  [?] . On the brink of extinction, spotting a Vancouver Island Marmot would be a rare event for any geocacher. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Worldcaching.com
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» SWAG —» Great Deal
topleft topfill topright
LOG-IN DIFFICULTIES
Please be advised that we are currently having problems with some of our users not being able to log into the site. We apologize for this, we are working to address the situation. Thank you for your patience

Thank You
BCGA Executive

toplefttopfilltopright
Great Deal
Here you can talk about all the fun items associated with geocaching. Buy/Sell/Barter/Trade here.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CAMOKELLY

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:57 pm    Post subject: Great Deal Reply with quote

Just saw this. not sure how long it is on for, but a damn good deal on what IMHO is the best handheld GPS out there, especially at that price.

www.rei.com/product/735607
boomerangpapa

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: Great Deal Reply with quote

That is a great deal! The best I've seen them so far is at walmart for $228. They have been like that at the kamloops walmart for months now.
Teddy2k

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: Great Deal Reply with quote

WOW that's an incredible price! I believe what they're doing is blowing out all the remaining GPSMAP 60 series units as there are rumblings about the GPSMAP 62 series coming out soon.

gpstracklog.com/2010/0...-pics.html
Technic

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Great Deal Reply with quote

Wow! Looks like the Map62 series combines the brains,memory and some functionality of the Oregon/Dakota series into the popular, rugged and more sensitive body of the Map60 series. Even though the Map60/62 series is a bit bigger and bulkier, it is definitely more rugged and reliable. I use the Dakota 20 quite a bit, but there are still instances where I call on and rely on my Map60Cx. Noteworthy, too, are the comments on the forums for one of the above links regarding compatibility of maps between the Garmin models. I have both the Mapsourse Canada Metro and the Mapsourse Topo and they are interchangeable between the Map60 and the Dakota. I have a half a dozen 2 Gg. Micro SD cards with different maps on them, and swap them back and forth between the two GPSrs.
Page 1 of 1