CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» BINGO —» Bingo Discussion —» Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Coin Sales  
Urban wildlife in B.C.
Urban wildlife in B.C.:  [?] . Wildlife big and small, urban and remote abound throughout B.C., even Skunks! [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Gold Country
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» BINGO —» Bingo Discussion —» Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES
toplefttopfilltopright
Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Bingo Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
scruffster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

**snarfle** I actually took a look at the turtle's card and I did laugh. I laughed very hard. They got one out of six right. Another could be given to them but it's a stretch.
Tulameen_Turtles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

Ok.. with baited breath she stands up and waves hands around.. I got another one.. so now it's 2 out of 6 with 1 close.. so is the one close under the I,N,G or o?? I know which 2 I have for sure.. lol

I'll be nice to skunky.. I'll bring him Muppet Flowers.. he he Or wait next time I won't post that video I'll keep it just between us.. Been shoe shopping lately?
Gecko Cacher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

Lightbulb OK, I'll try something different

I love ham (black forest & honey maple), pork sausages, double smoked bacon, canadian bacon, ham soup, head cheese, black pudding, pork pies (from Orr's)

Laughing

Gecko

geocachinggecko.blogspot.com/
scruffster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

Yea, but how much do you love skunks?
Gecko Cacher

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

scruffster wrote:
Yea, but how much do you love skunks?

Yuck **snarfle** **snarfle** **snarfle** **snarfle**

Just kidding Jester

Geck

5KingCachers

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

I too love these games. It is hard for me to get all the caches with the kiddies but having a goal is the best thing as a cacher. One suggestion to having so many winners and only a suggestion. What if when you win you are ELIGIBLE for a prize meaning mabey after 5 games those five winners name are put in a hat and one wins. Of course we would still have bragging rights for winning the bingo but then there are much less prizes to hand out. Just a thought.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give all us cachers a goal to strive for.

Crown Crown Crown Crown Crown
scruffster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

Since some people have quite a few squares I decided to look at the top ten. I have to say that almost everyone has at least one wrong. Some have up to eight wrong.

I'm not going to be so strict that the answer has to be exact. There will always be some wiggle room for error. But the judges do expect people to grab a clue and get the general idea. When the majority of people get it right and one person gets it wrong, I know that the clue is good enough. So I will be strict in judging in that sense.

Having said that, there are one or two clues that may have another meaning than the one intended. If the alternate answer works VERY well, I will accept it. Keep in mind that the clues are not as hard as some people are making them out to be. Some people are really going off the deep end looking for hidden meanings. In this case, the clues are what you see is what you get.
Iflyrc2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

Nice to see some flexibility... I was feeling a little blue (or should I say Purple Wink after the last game Shifty . Keep them coming
RVTraveller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

scruffster wrote:
Keep in mind that the clues are not as hard as some people are making them out to be. Some people are really going off the deep end looking for hidden meanings. In this case, the clues are what you see is what you get.

Well that's just great. Thanks for that Scruffster! Obviously you've been looking at MY card! Now I'm rethinking all my answers . . . even tho I only have 5 squares (yes only 5 after 61 draws (what's with that???). I thought I was being so clever decifering the hidden meanings and now I'm totally confused . . . yet again Nut
Gecko Cacher

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

RVTraveller wrote:
I thought I was being so clever deciphering the hidden meanings and now I'm totally confused . . . yet again Nut

Yuck Kack! Love ya Honey!

katcogo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

I'm sure you realize that all the parts in brackets on my card are editorial in nature and not the final answer. I'm hoping that if I have any wrong that it is just one. Not that I have that many squares! Shifty
The_Pollywog

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

haha, you must have looked at my card
CaribuRoo,SkiNut and Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

HHmmmm ... I think I'm one of those who are "overthinking" the hints. I'm off to rethink what I see...
katcogo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

As Geobingos go - these are pretty easy. I just stumbled upon this lovely bingo game. I think we only have one easy square on this board!

www.geocaching.com/see...Submit6=Go
scruffster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

And I thought our bingo game was unique. **sob** The Prince George & Area Geocachers had a bingo game last year too.

There is one clue that a lot of people are getting wrong. Or should I say half-right. And it shouldn't be hard. You just have to look at it a bit closer.

Now that many people are on the verge of calling bingo, I'll grant one screening. If you like, you may post that you'd like your card checked. You may do it here. And I will go through your card and post (wrong) in all the squares you have wrong. I will do this once per player. No hints will be given.
RVTraveller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

Yes Please Beanie
The_Pollywog

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

scruffster wrote:
And I thought our bingo game was unique. **sob** The Prince George & Area Geocachers had a bingo game last year too.

There is one clue that a lot of people are getting wrong. Or should I say half-right. And it shouldn't be hard. You just have to look at it a bit closer.

Now that many people are on the verge of calling bingo, I'll grant one screening. If you like, you may post that you'd like your card checked. You may do it here. And I will go through your card and post (wrong) in all the squares you have wrong. I will do this once per player. No hints will be given.

Oh yeah, definitely check my card. hehe
scruffster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

RVtraveller and The Pollywog's cards have been checked. I think The Pollywog should get a prize for creativity. Thanks for the laugh.
The_Pollywog

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

Actually the funy thing is I actually got one right LOL
scruffster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

There is something very interesting about the one you got right. I will fill you in after the game. **teehee**
vanislelady

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

check mine?
Iflyrc2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

Can you check our card too please, Thank you... Don't laugh too hard
scruffster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

Iflyrc2 and vanislelady's cards checked.
Iflyrc2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

Thanks Scruffy! Back to the drawing board!
Gecko Cacher

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:01 am    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

OK my favorite Skunk Smile Please check mine.

Gecko Cacher

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

Iflyrc2 wrote:
Thanks Scruffy! Back to the drawing board!

Curlers 14 squares redabbed??? Too many answers with "purple" in the answer??

Geck

scruffster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:55 am    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

Geck's card checked.
The_Pollywog

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:14 am    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

OK, this should be more like it
CaribuRoo,SkiNut and Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:14 am    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

Hey Scruffster, when you get a chance would you check my card too ... please and thankyou.
Gecko Cacher

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

Thanks Scruffy! Just what I thought Detective

vanislelady

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

scruffster wrote:
Iflyrc2 and vanislelady's cards checked.

And? I don't see anything?
vanislelady

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

Doh!! I see it now
Tulameen_Turtles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

Oopsie - apparently I was just accused by the sever for trying to cheat.. and will be contacted shortly - I was not trying to cheat - but only see the latest picture up closer..

hmmppphhh

Fine be that way.. lol

ppffftttt***

does this mean I'm supposed to make up by kissing the boots of the admin gods!
_canadianbacon_

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

I'm walking over to spank you right now. Wink

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

As a point of clarification, there are no larger versions the images , if there was we would have made the image click-able to show a larger version.

What you see, is what you get.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

humble request to check my card
scruffster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

CaribuRoo,SkiNut and Crew's card checked.
r0adki1l

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

if you hold Ctrl and scroll with your mouse wheel it will zoom in on the page Wink
scruffster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

Blamber card checked.
5KingCachers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Game 5 -- WACKY WORDIES Reply with quote

I'm to afraid to get you to check my card lol at least not yet anyways. Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Bingo Discussion
Page 2 of 5