CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Thanks BCGA!
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Sproat Lake
Sproat Lake:  [?] . Prehistoric Petroglyphs at Sproat Lake. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Caching Containers
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Thanks BCGA!
topleft topfill topright
LOG-IN DIFFICULTIES
Please be advised that we are currently having problems with some of our users not being able to log into the site. We apologize for this, we are working to address the situation. Thank you for your patience

Thank You
BCGA Executive

toplefttopfilltopright
Thanks BCGA!
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
doingitoldschool

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:43 pm    Post subject: Thanks BCGA! Reply with quote

In the spirit of the holiday (note posting date),
You guys have really helped authenticate our fine activity in this province, and you are showing the other provinces how we can really band together as geocachers.
We have enjoyed caching for two years now, and you're no small part of that. Thanks for your hard and innovative work!
Stampcoin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks BCGA! Reply with quote

doingitoldschool wrote:
In the spirit of the holiday (note posting date),
You guys have really helped authenticate our fine activity in this province, and you are showing the other provinces how we can really band together as geocachers.
We have enjoyed caching for two years now, and you're no small part of that. Thanks for your hard and innovative work!

x2
dloubert

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks BCGA! Reply with quote

x3 Party Hat
CAMOKELLY

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks BCGA! Reply with quote

x4
Mr. Wilson and a Mt. Goat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks BCGA! Reply with quote

x8 Jester
This site helps answer all my caching questions. Thanks everyone!
CASM327

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:16 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks BCGA! Reply with quote

X16

I do watch the forum for interesting reading but have to bite my tongue and step away from some of the negative unconstructive conversations but here is my BIG thank you to all the VOLUNTEERS who have grown a thick skin and have stepped up to make this game more enjoyable and have taken an interest at the highest level.

My 9 year old son was incredible excited about his new neon green IPod he received from his story to the BlueSky contest.

Again Thank you

A of CASM
_canadianbacon_

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks BCGA! Reply with quote

My daughter is thrilled with the iPod, and as a bonus it is now so Quiet around the house! Thanks for the great program!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks BCGA! Reply with quote

Just back from Geocoinfest... This is a pretty nice thread... Wow, Thank you. I am sure I am not being out of line if if I extend my thank you to be from all of the board.

Chris
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General
Page 1 of 1