CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» News Article Discussions —» Muggles Beware
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Agassiz Tulips
Agassiz Tulips:  [?] . Every spring the tulip fields of Agassiz and Bradner explode with colour. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Gold Country
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» News Article Discussions —» Muggles Beware
toplefttopfilltopright
Muggles Beware
Topics will be autocreated here when someone clicks on the "start the discussion" links in news items.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» News Article Discussions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
couloir

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:38 pm    Post subject: Muggles Beware Reply with quote

Diane and Bob Sterne moved to Coalmont and opened a small motel there called the Mozey-on-Inn. Bob has set out a few geocaches in the area and Diane and Bob have both been involved in heritage projects in the Tulameen Valley. We asked Diane to write about the experience of having geocachers from all over the province come to their valley for the Great Coal Rush:   full article.
PG-Goldwing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Muggles Beware Reply with quote

This is quite exciting! My father was working in Coalmont, when I was introduced to the world at the hospital in Princeton - many years ago! Also interesting, my wifes family was in Blakeburn at the same time, and their first born, my wife's older sister, was also born in Princeton, 4 months before me.
Of course, neither family knew the other at the time.
We have visited Coalmont a few times and now have a great excuse to return someday. Perhaps soon, as we will be travelling to Hedley in a couple of weeks for a memorial service for another relative
Tulameen_Turtles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Muggles Beware Reply with quote

If you are going to be up - you have an open invitation to camp out at our cabin in Tulameen. We have a link to the book we did as well that kind of acts like a "historical" guide that highlights the caches that the Mozey-on-in and the others have placed in the area.

Coal Rush Downloads

Awesome to meet you virtually - we also have copies of the book Terry has done on the area at the Cabin so if you can stop by that would be great - they have tons of photos!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» News Article Discussions
Page 1 of 1