CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Geocaching website down?
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Mountain Goat
Mountain Goat:  [?] . The mountain goat lives in rocky mountainous areas above the timberline throughout parts of North America. British Columbia's population is by far the largest at approximately 100,000. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Landsharkz Coins and Geocaching Gear
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
October 2014
SMTWTFS
01 02 03 04
05 06 07 08 09 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Fri Oct 31, 2014
Event Halloween

Tue Nov 11, 2014
Event Remembrance Day

Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Geocaching website down?
toplefttopfilltopright
Geocaching website down?
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
icdgirl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Geocaching website down? Reply with quote

Is it my laptop or is the website down?
Tulameen_Turtles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Geocaching website down? Reply with quote

no we're in panic mode as well.. noooohhhhhhhhhhh

we can't live without it..

I need my caches.. my precious caches
911turbos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Geocaching website down? Reply with quote

They are moving their servers tonight:

Forum announcement
doingitoldschool

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Geocaching website down? Reply with quote

Thanks for posting this guys - I wondered if the site was down, came here to see if it was being discussed, and found the answer I was looking for!
Doonchak

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Geocaching website down? Reply with quote

It's back up for me....yippie!
icdgirl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Geocaching website down? Reply with quote

Aargh! This is so frustrating, here I am planning my trip to Monaco and Nice next week, wanting to do pocket queries and bookmark lists etc and I can't! It keeps crashing on me. Hope it's up by the weekend.
scruffster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Geocaching website down? Reply with quote

It's going to be really fun for the FTFers if all those Blitz caches get published and then nobody can see them. **teehee**
Mach2003dead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Geocaching website down? Reply with quote

The reviewers use the same interface into GC as we all do, when the site is down, no caches can be published at all. Never fear, the Blitz will go on! Even if we have to "list" the caches on this site...
The Wet Coast Explorers

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Geocaching website down? Reply with quote

Subscribe the Groundspeak forum "Geocaching Announcements" @ tinyurl.com/currpe and you'll get an email whenever scheduled downtime is announced (as was the case the last 2 evenings) or features change on the geocaching.com website. Only Groundspeak staff can post to this forum, so you won't be spammed with lots of email.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General
Page 1 of 1