CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» News Article Discussions —» 2012 Biltz BINGO
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Sproat Lake
Sproat Lake:  [?] . Prehistoric Petroglyphs at Sproat Lake. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Worldcaching.com
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» News Article Discussions —» 2012 Biltz BINGO
toplefttopfilltopright
2012 Biltz BINGO
Topics will be autocreated here when someone clicks on the "start the discussion" links in news items.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» News Article Discussions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:54 am    Post subject: 2012 Biltz BINGO Reply with quote

B...I...N...G...O...BINGO!!!
  full article.
Highlander 71

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012 Biltz BINGO Reply with quote

Anyone else out there notice the 2012 Blitz Bingo prize list offers 2012 Geocoins as prizes? Smack I wasn't aware they had been released yet... Jester
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012 Biltz BINGO Reply with quote

Yes that is a typo, it should read 2011 coins, the news forum is correct since the initial posting but the BINGO main page is incorrect. CB will correct it when he has time, as I do not have access to that part of webpage...but for clarification purposes, the prize for filling your card is 3-2011 coins.

I was waiting to see if someone would notice the error.

Joyleafs

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012 Biltz BINGO Reply with quote

I'm confused. Do the caches for Bingo have to be Blitz caches? For example: I have a square for a multi cache but when I searched for multis I could only find 2 that are 2012 Blitz multis and they're nowhere near me. Are we allowed to find ANY cache that fits the description?
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012 Biltz BINGO Reply with quote

Hi Joyleafs,
The only time the cache has to be a blitz cache is when the square revealed states "find a 2012 blitz cache". So your example of "find a multi cache" means you can find ANY multi cache.
Hope this helps

Joyleafs

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:09 am    Post subject: Re: 2012 Biltz BINGO Reply with quote

I think what threw me off was reading this:

"In conjunction with the start of the 2012 Blitz, the BCGA is starting up “Blitz BINGO”. So get out you dabbers, as hiders have placed the cache, now you need to find them!"

Also:

"Tasks will include finding 2012 Blitz caches."

That makes it sound like the caches need to be new hides that are part of the 2012 Blitz.

Thanks for the clarification.
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: 2012 Biltz BINGO Reply with quote

Glad to help...have fun, I see you got one square completed already.

The_Pollywog

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012 Biltz BINGO Reply with quote

Do you intend to have the same draw multiple times?
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012 Biltz BINGO Reply with quote

Hi The_Pollywog,
Yes there are some tasks that repeat...If I remember correctly, you may have to find a 2012 blitz cache several different times.

TethysC

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012 Biltz BINGO Reply with quote

Another question.
Do caches have to be hidden in BC or can we use an Alberta cache.
Thanks again.
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: 2012 Biltz BINGO Reply with quote

Hi TethysC,

There is no restriction where you find caches. Unless the task square itself has a location restriction. For example blitz caches are only placed in BC.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» News Article Discussions
Page 1 of 1