CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» Regional —» Lower Mainland / Coast Mountains —» Film cannisters
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Sphinx Tunnel
Sphinx Tunnel:  [?] . Located on the outskirks of Greenwood, a rail underpass was unearthed during construction of a new highway creating a sphinx-like ruin along the Trans Canada Trail. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Worldcaching.com
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» Regional —» Lower Mainland / Coast Mountains —» Film cannisters
topleft topfill topright
LOG-IN DIFFICULTIES
Please be advised that we are currently having problems with some of our users not being able to log into the site. We apologize for this, we are working to address the situation. Thank you for your patience

Thank You
BCGA Executive

toplefttopfilltopright
Film cannisters

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MsChief-Gps_y

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:35 am    Post subject: Film cannisters Reply with quote

Anyone have a need? I have two bagfuls of white and black w/ light grey lid 35ml film canisters. If anyone wants any contact me thru gc.com (as no pm function here).
Conversely if anyone has any black film canisters with black lids I could use some of those.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: Film cannisters Reply with quote

I can get you some Black Hockey Tape!
MsChief-Gps_y

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Film cannisters Reply with quote

ah, thanks but the arthritis in my wrists and fingers doth protest too much. I try and avoid pain I do not need to go through, lol I already have enough that is unavoidable.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Film cannisters Reply with quote

Thought... Are film canisters going to become extinct... like rotary dial telephones and other such things that my children look at in puzzlement?
Love Bugs

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Film cannisters Reply with quote

I will check and see what I have. Some were around here I have a bag full of film canisters.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Re: Film cannisters Reply with quote

Go to London Drugs, the photo dept. They have drawers full of canisters that they recycle and are happy to part with them.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:35 am    Post subject: Re: Film cannisters Reply with quote

80 have been passed on and are on their way to becoming caches.
And I still have way more than that. It's great to be able to recycle and repurpose them. Thanks to the PM'ers.
One cacher, who shall remain nameless of course, has quite tantalized me with the end planned result More fun for us!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Lower Mainland / Coast Mountains
Page 1 of 1