CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Lavalife - as the cacher turns
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Urban wildlife in B.C.
Urban wildlife in B.C.:  [?] . Wildlife big and small, urban and remote abound throughout B.C., even Skunks! [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Caching Containers
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Lavalife - as the cacher turns
toplefttopfilltopright
Lavalife - as the cacher turns
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tulameen_Turtles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Setting the newsletter to "no" Reply with quote

Or better yet I can take the final draft - print it off and turn it into an airplane - stand on the balcony of our cafeteria and have it fly the 150 meters into Henry's office and then he can have it before it goes live.. lol then he can refold it and fly to the next person.. lol

Now can someone please tell me how to account for the snow that fell today in my calculations for projection and how that would impact Ed's great circle calculator...
_canadianbacon_

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Setting the newsletter to "no" Reply with quote

What , no more secret lunch time roudevous at the Sandwich tree? That saves us each 75m. Nut

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Setting the newsletter to "no" Reply with quote

Are you two meeting at Sandwich Tree tomorrow? I can deliver the cards to Mrs. Turtle that way.
Tulameen_Turtles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Setting the newsletter to "no" Reply with quote

Silly Henry starting rumours like that.. will get me in trouble.

Lunch would be good - now I have a reason to escape my desk.. let me know what time.
Catapult Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Setting the newsletter to "no" Reply with quote

If Scruffy has the cards ready then should I give BaconBoy the laminator to bring to Ms Turtle?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Setting the newsletter to "no" Reply with quote

If you can - that would be awesome - never thought networking would save me gas money!!

It's all for very good causes!
scruffster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Setting the newsletter to "no" Reply with quote

We're a bit off topic here. This is a geocaching thread on newsletter options, not Lavalife. What Ms. Turtle and Baconboy do on their lunch hour is their own business. But I can be there at 12:00 tomorrow if there is parking for visitors. Just give me coords or a place to meet or something. But lets do it through email and keep the threads free for geocaching stuff before I recommend we all get banned.
Catapult Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Setting the newsletter to "no" Reply with quote

Hmmmm...... did anybody tell him? I guess it is my job again. Hey Scruffy, you are NOT the Prez anymore. I know you have control issues but............

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Lavalife - as the cacher turns Reply with quote

And it's my turn to moderate it - I'm in control!!
(Actually Albert is - he just lets me play and I have had my hands slapped for making topics change so doing the policing job and splitting it up.. just took me 3 tries to land it in the right place - that's why he doesn't let me do things)

no banning talk - that is of a negative aura - only positive aura's allowed in the forums please I have a delicate balance to protect here..

Be at the BCAA parking lot at noon - and parking is free for one hour (and if we take a bit more then that I know the right people to get you out!)
scruffster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Lavalife - as the cacher turns Reply with quote

I'll be in the BCAA Parking lot, not BCGA parking lot, at noon. January 29th.

And as for you Catapult Jeff, be careful or I'll tell 911 Turbos how their garden gnome got that mysterious hole. **teehee** I can only keep secrets for so long.
Catapult Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Lavalife - as the cacher turns Reply with quote

It's ok Scruffy I already told them. I told them everything. But that's not what was important. By telling them about the gnome I was able to get the real dirt on you. The reason you don't ............. cuz you .............! If only I had known last year.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: Lavalife - as the cacher turns Reply with quote

Well the call of laminator calls out to us - it calls us to Surrey - Surrey we must go ...

Mr Turtle & Mrs Turtle are proud to announce the arrival of their Surrey Caching Weekend...

Geodancer has a dance convention at the guildford rec center with the so you can think you can dance people.. so we are choosing to enjoy what the area has to offer - please send e-mail with address of said laminator so we can rescue it before you attacha TB tag to and send it out there to all the other cachers.. (can not access this site on phone - that must wait for a technically competent person to help me follow mach's instructions.. lol)

If you would like also to attach a clapper to our gps cord for us so we can fidn it we may then be able to update the 7 month old pocket query - at least can update PDA.. should make for interesting adventures when in search Of Mr Skunks body parts
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General
Page 1 of 1