CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Seeking caching buddy - Vancouver Island
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Haida Gwaii
Haida Gwaii:  [?] . The first nations name for the Queen Charlotte Islands and the homelands of the Haida people. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Worldcaching.com
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Seeking caching buddy - Vancouver Island
toplefttopfilltopright
Seeking caching buddy - Vancouver Island
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
soobax

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Seeking caching buddy - Vancouver Island Reply with quote

It has been a year since I started caching and I am still under 40 finds. This is because there are many caches I wish to do but not alone. I am looking for someone to come caching once in a while on weekends. I would like to cache with someone who is mainly out to explore what our island has to offer. My number one goal is not to be FTF or the person with the most caches, I am not into the competative aspect of the activity at all I am just out there to enjoy myself. (although if I had a FTF I wouldn't complain.:)

I live in the Malahat area but am willing to go anywhere on the island within reason on the weekends. please let me know if you are interested, or know anyone you think may be!
vanislelady

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Seeking caching buddy - Vancouver Island Reply with quote

Malahat aka Shawnigan Lake? Well I have more or less exhausted this end of the island but diamond mom and I generally get farther south either together or alone..will have to send you off an email the next time we are heading down...hopefully your are coming to the Flash Mob in Parksville Nov 8?
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General
Page 1 of 1