What: No-Limit Texas Poker Tournament
Where: Gearhedd's house at about coordinates, 1109 252nd, go down 10th off 248th
When: Nov 15th Saturday 2008
Time: 8:30-till end
Entry Cost: one unactivated geocoin
Number of Players: 24
Required Age: 19+ to gamble in BC
Food: Snacks and Pop provided but BYOB
Prizes: coins for top 3-4, trophy for winner and door prizes
(any prize donation would be appreciated)
More things to know:
1) Please post number of entries and each caching name playing
2) You can purchase a 2008 Poker Challenge Geocoin coin for $8 cost if you want something to commemorate the event or just add to your collection just post a note ASAP at The Geocoin Store.
3) I will order an entry coin on your behalf for $10 but would need to know ASAP
6) Please bring an intersting coin, and no personnal coins unless it's your own personnal coin. This way we get a good range of coins for the winners and no duplicates
7) Please show up on time, we will start soon after 7pm but need some set-up time, we will post the blinds of those that are late
There is parking for 8 or more cars on the east side of house and 4 more on south side and extra parking west of house down 11th ave
9) Any snacks/food or prizes are welcome as a donation
10) Smoking will be allow in carport and on deck
11) Starting chips: 2000 value in chips
New Blinds Every 15mins
50/100, 100/200, 150/300, 200/400 8min break
250/500, 300/600, 400/800, 500/1000 8min break
1000/2000, 1500/3000, 2000/4000, 2500/5000
12)Pay Out:rough idea
24 --- entries
1st - 12 coins
2nd - 8 coins
3rd - 4 coins
13)Seating will be drawn at random. 3-4 tables of eight players. When players get knocked out, tables will be evened out when short two players compared to the other tables, when the blinds end the time will be paused to move one player, the person knocked out will leave a marker determining which player moves according the location of the button. Table 1 moves to table 2 and 3 and 4 then back to 1.
14)A miss deal, if one card is flipped over while dealing that cards becomes the first burn card and another card is dealt to that player at the end, if two cards are miss dealt then it will be all redealt.
15)Will have a tournament director to over see the event, they may play but will not have any ruling in a dispute that they are involved in.
16)Need to know how to play poker watch Daniel show you the basics on Youtube.