CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Placing caches or objectional caches
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Prince George
Prince George:  [?] . Known as BC's northern capital, Prince George is a bustling city of over 77,000 [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Gold Country
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Placing caches or objectional caches
toplefttopfilltopright
Placing caches or objectional caches
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bestred

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Placing caches or objectional caches Reply with quote

This was brought up in another thread - nominations

I wanted to start a thread here as I have further questions regarding this.

Kris you stated this....
'If you think on the cachers in British Columbia alone there are over 2000 cachers, representing over 9,000 caches. We require to be self policing to ensure that we can continue to use some of the great opportunities that we have. If we did not ensure to follow up on poorly placed caches we could endanger our privilages of using our parks and historic areas. As well as turning off new cachers if they come across a bad first one -

I won't repeat history here, but if you think to some of the bad public press geocaching has had such as those blown up on a bridge - if a person had come across it and knowing it was poorly placed took the steps to correct it - then the bad press would not have occured.

We are being given greater & greater trust and opportunities to use special areas to highlight them - however if we abuse those and those who find something they know shouldn't be there doesn't act then we may loose those privalages and history repeat itself.

There has been so much good work done, it is imperitive to continue it. I do admire Cameron for his ability to be candid on the cache logs - for that I haven't had the bravery to say anything public and have always reserved it for a private note.

As with anything to sit back and do nothing when someone sees something inappropriate they are condoning it and should any consequences occur and they could have taken steps to avoid it and knowingly did not - then they hold part of the responsibility '

When reading thru the guidelines it states this...

'Cache Maintenance
The cache owner will assume all responsibility of their cache listings.'
www.geocaching.com/abo...aspx#maint

When reading this, I did not see anywhere that it is the BCGA's responsibility to ensure all caches are proper. Nor did I read that it is up to other cachers to be critical or object to caches. (if I have missed something please let me know)
It does state, that if a cache is objectionable it should be reported. I am unsure as to what an 'objectionable' cache is.

We as cachers place our cachers and they are not published until a Volunteer Reviewer ok's them.
I understand that sometimes it seems like a cache is put in a spot where there could pose a lot of damage to the surrounding areas, but this should not be put on the shoulders of the cacher placing the hide. If there are specific instructions not to bushwack or to destroy the surrounding area, they they cannot be held accountable. Plus if it isn't stated, then it would be common knowledge.
You cannot hold others actions on one person just because they placed the hide.
I agree that if you think a cache is needing maintenance you should post about it in a positive manner, and an email is always nice at times, depending on the maintenance needed.
I have fixed caches I have come across that have needed maintenance. I have always felt that instead of just leaving it as is, why not fix it? I would love it if people did that for me if one of my caches needed it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Placing caches or objectional caches Reply with quote

This may have been brought up in the candidate questions, but it seems that it is more of a general discussion topic that others could have personal input on.... so I will Smile

I'm not sure why you are saying that the person who hid the cache isn't responsible for the area being damaged.

If I hide a cache in an area that could be prone to damage, and people searching for my cache post that the area is being 'trashed', then I am entirely responsible as the person who put the cache there that attracted all the people to tromp around. All it takes sometimes is a lot of foot traffic in a sensitive area - they don't have to be bushwacking or tearing things apart to leave an impact on the ecosystem. I am responsible to remove/move it, add a very good hint or take critical information out of the hint and move it to the body of the listing. Not everyone uses the hints (their way of playing the game), and some people don't even read the listings if they are away from home and may just have a GPS full of go-to coordinates. Some people who come and cache here don't read English... Look at the area you are thinking of hiding a cache and then envision 20+ people with poor reception trying to find your container... is there going to be a negative impact on the area or not?

The reviewer doesn't live near here and isn't as familiar with our areas that we hide caches as we are. They approve based on a wide range of things, but unless it's specifically an ER (Ecological Reserve) or private property it may not come up on their radar. mtn-man could elaborate on this if you send him a note.

If I come across an area that is being trashed I will send the cache owner a note and maybe even a photo of what I found. Maybe they'll say it looked like that when they hid it and the damage isn't new... maybe they need to take action or maybe they'll tell me to blow it out my ear Laughing . We as cachers or as the BCGA are not the cache police, but we should be taking steps to protect the environment and a polite note may be all it takes. It doesn't need to be elaborated on the cache listing, but you could make a nice but direct comment that the area is taking a beating if it looks like it is.

Helen (not a candidate)
legacypac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Placing caches or objectional caches Reply with quote

I guess my ears are burning from being mentioned above. Perhaps I am too candid at times, but I believe that telling the truth is the best plan. A bad cache placement, if left unchallanged, sets a bad precident for others to follow. One person digs a little hole with thier hands on a road shoulder - and the next cacher sees it and says "wow, neat cache" and uses a backhoe to create a big hole in a park. Slight exaggeration to make a point, but if you cache in lots of areas like I have you will find that people imitate what they find and like.

I don't think any cacher intentionally tries to create a bad situation - but bad situations happen. I personally placed a cache that created some alarm at a business - lesson learned - and now I am more careful. A more experianced cacher clued me in and fortinately solved the situation for me.

We operate a little on the edge - hiding both boxes and what we are doing from the general public. It makes the game fun Smile On the flip side, we can't be seen to be doing illegal or crazy things either. Caches placed on school grounds for example seem innicent enough on Sunday afternoon, but could be seen as a major security threat when a single guy with a "camera" arrives to hunt it during Monday morning recess.

I really hope my logs are taken as constructive by the receivers - and that they accurately reflect the experiance. The only real benefit we get from hiding a cache is seeing the logs - so if we can learn to hide good caches we get good logs. No one enjoys reading about how thier cache nearly got some poor family arrested.
Bestred

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Placing caches or objectional caches Reply with quote

I would have posted this as a general question, but it was brought up in the canadate thread.

My question basically was....is it the BCGA's responsibility to be critical of caches and what would be the reason I should vote for someone who is?

I do understand that areas can get damaged, and you are the person who brought the people to 'tromp' around, then, IMHO, all caches should be disabled that are in forest like areas.
No matter where you go or what you step around, something is going to get stepped on, broken (twig), or damaged (rotten stump).
There are cachers who are careful when they look and then those that turn the place upside down. Why should I be accountable for that person who turned the place upside down when I specifically stated in my description, it wasn't more than 2 feet from the trail, and, my hint basically gave the hide away.

As for giving criticism on the logs, I personally feel it should be done on a more personal level. It isn't up to us as cachers to criticise others' caches and if we choose to, it should be done privately. I know I would rather have someone do that to me in an email than on my cache listing. Some do not take criticism well and instead of benefiting the cache, it could hurt it as the cacher will just ignore the log.
I understand that there are a lot of cachers with more experience than others and they know the ins and outs better, though for those of us that are still learning, we need help, rather than criticism.
If cachers come across too harsh, I can ensure that it will turn people off of this game and if we want to bring more people towards geocaching, we need to offer a hand, not our backs.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: Placing caches or objectional caches Reply with quote

Moved to the general forum
HwyGuy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Placing caches or objectional caches Reply with quote

I have never hidden a cache and I am aware of the adage about living in a glass house and throwing stones.

I totally agree with Helen of Landsharkz - if we as the geocaching community don't police ourselves - someone else will at some point. The current executive has made great strides with BC Parks and Parks Canada over the last few years. It would seem that the BCGA has a vested interest in ensuring, to the best of its ability, that the placement of caches and the searching for caches is done in an environmentally friendly way.

I have had a couple of "discussions" with cache owners in regards to their cache placements. I felt that damage was being done, would continue to be done and was unnecessary if they had simply moved the cache a few meters or used a larger container. I have to say I lost each time.

It would seem to me that there is some degree of ego involved in the hiding of a cache. While no one wants to have damage caused to the surrounding area, I believe the hider also doesn't want the cache to be found too easily. In my disputed cases, the owners were quite proud of their hide and did not want to admit to not having thought the whole process through.

Membership in the BCGA is not mandatory and the BCGA can not make rules for how, where or what the cache owner places in the woods. However, the executive needs to be proactive in attempting to foster a climate where the general members are aware of the concerns of the various levels of Parks Departments and the general public in relation to potential environmental damage caused by geocaching.

Do we really need micros in the forest? Do we need to hide small lock n locks that are covered in moss so cachers will pull at each chunk of moss in an area to find which one lifts up? Do we need to hide a small bottle in a large cedar stump that ends up being ripped apart after 20 cachers have looked for it? If there are bouncy coordinates - give me a direct clue to take me by the hand and lead me right to the correct area so I don't wander around aimlessly. I hear it rains in BC - do we really need a cache at the top, at the bottom or halfway down a slope where it will be slippery and 20 sets of feet will destroy the ground cover?

WE have all seen these - what did any of us do?? How many of us looked at the situation and just walked away? Who do you ask, notify, complain to, request or query? The cache owner? The BCGA? Mtnman?

The BCGA has a responsibility to heighten all of our awareness. Perhaps we need a place where if a cacher feels there is the potential for a problem, the concern can be brought to the cache owners attention by the BCGA, without the cacher vs cacher situation that will stop most of us from commenting currently.

I personally do not endorse rules but I do endorse common sense. Education, self policing and good old fashioned peer pressure would go a long way to reducing the number of "environmentally second rate" caches in BC.

If that is something a candidate agrees with - they will get my vote.
Bestred

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Placing caches or objectional caches Reply with quote

HwyGuy wrote:
I have never hidden a cache and I am aware of the adage about living in a glass house and throwing stones.

I totally agree with Helen of Landsharkz - if we as the geocaching community don't police ourselves - someone else will at some point. The current executive has made great strides with BC Parks and Parks Canada over the last few years. It would seem that the BCGA has a vested interest in ensuring, to the best of its ability, that the placement of caches and the searching for caches is done in an environmentally friendly way.

I have had a couple of "discussions" with cache owners in regards to their cache placements. I felt that damage was being done, would continue to be done and was unnecessary if they had simply moved the cache a few meters or used a larger container. I have to say I lost each time.

It would seem to me that there is some degree of ego involved in the hiding of a cache. While no one wants to have damage caused to the surrounding area, I believe the hider also doesn't want the cache to be found too easily. In my disputed cases, the owners were quite proud of their hide and did not want to admit to not having thought the whole process through.

Membership in the BCGA is not mandatory and the BCGA can not make rules for how, where or what the cache owner places in the woods. However, the executive needs to be proactive in attempting to foster a climate where the general members are aware of the concerns of the various levels of Parks Departments and the general public in relation to potential environmental damage caused by geocaching.

Do we really need micros in the forest? Do we need to hide small lock n locks that are covered in moss so cachers will pull at each chunk of moss in an area to find which one lifts up? Do we need to hide a small bottle in a large cedar stump that ends up being ripped apart after 20 cachers have looked for it? If there are bouncy coordinates - give me a direct clue to take me by the hand and lead me right to the correct area so I don't wander around aimlessly. I hear it rains in BC - do we really need a cache at the top, at the bottom or halfway down a slope where it will be slippery and 20 sets of feet will destroy the ground cover?

WE have all seen these - what did any of us do?? How many of us looked at the situation and just walked away? Who do you ask, notify, complain to, request or query? The cache owner? The BCGA? Mtnman?

The BCGA has a responsibility to heighten all of our awareness. Perhaps we need a place where if a cacher feels there is the potential for a problem, the concern can be brought to the cache owners attention by the BCGA, without the cacher vs cacher situation that will stop most of us from commenting currently.

I personally do not endorse rules but I do endorse common sense. Education, self policing and good old fashioned peer pressure would go a long way to reducing the number of "environmentally second rate" caches in BC.

If that is something a candidate agrees with - they will get my vote.

This exactly answered my question, thank you. [:)]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Placing caches or objectional caches Reply with quote

My comments were not specific to being a member of the BCGA or a geocacher, but as a person in general. When we see something that shouldn't be happening I feel that we need to take steps to help rectify things. I'm also the person who as a single female stops on the side of the road and intervenes if I see a guy getting punched by another (yes all 5 foot 3 of me) and has made so many calls to 911 I'm probably under investigation myself.. lol

Some of the things we have come across in caching have caused us concern. Such as the cache that was completely surrounded by "human minefields" if you know what I mean - Since no cachers had mentioned this before it led me not to be careful and my son stepped directly in it. and it went all up and down his leg and we were scrambling to get him new clothes as quick as possible. I think that in situations like this (or put in glass/syringes or many other items that we all come across. Items that are unsafe or unsanitary). It is hard for me to post these in a positive manner -

Perhaps I am one of those people that feels it is my responsibility to protect those come after me and if other's don't feel that they have that same responsibility that is their own choice. I view the safety of these kids that go caching above all else as they are the ones that run head first and reach in things without looking. I feel that it is partly my responsibility to ensure these things are posted and that I feel if I don't take action that if someone after me is hurt or something else I feel that I am partly responsible for the consequences for if I had taken action it could have avoided it. If others feel that I'm expecting too much from others to do the same I do apologize.

As well those who place caches are bringing people into areas that they wouldn't normally be at - we need to make sure that we protect those areas and yes as a cache owner, I feel that being a responsible person and doing maintenance and visit regularly is to ensure limited impact on the enviornment and where you place the cache.

As for the other comments, I believe they have been addressed. I would state how someone who has the abililty to stand up and do the right thing above all else would sit with me for voting and where my preference would be - but I think that's self evident.

Perhaps it's the events in my personal life the last year, but I am very tired of people too afraid of what other people would think or do to stand up and do the right thing, they just find it easier to do the politically correct thing.

I never meant to start any kind of debate or ethics lesson -
gotlost001

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Placing caches or objectional caches Reply with quote

HwyGuy wrote:

This is the way caching has changed over the past few years in my part of BC and I don't think it matters who is on the BCGA board, if things don't improve soon I know some cachers who will stop caching altogether and I am only one of them.
MsChief-Gps_y

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Placing caches or objectional caches Reply with quote

I am glad this has come up for discussion and love the responses. HwyGuy, Mrs Landsharkz, Legacypac have all made terrific comments.
And hey Mrs. Tulameen I resemble your remarks! I cannot shrug my shoulders and walk away.
I do believe we both as individuals and BCGA should be self-policing as we are the only ones who would know there is a problem with a cache.
Earlier days in caching it was more word of mouth and folk were generally brought into the game by others who mentored them about the ethics etc. And I only ever encountered folk who truly respected nature and "that's" why they cached: to discover gems of places not to gather numbers which were incidental. We talked about great hides and trails not how many caches we'd found. Dnf's weren't shameful as they seem to be regarded now.
With caching so mainstream folk hear about it and off they go finding caches being told the only rules are finding it and signing the log book. Then they start hiding caches with little experience and we all know how few folk read the guidelines etc.
We all love our own caches and no one likes to be criticized especially publicly.
That said. When I come across a cache that violates the guidelines I prefer to assume it is innocence and/or enthusiasm. A private e/m to the hider that is as diplomatic as possible while pointing out the problem and why it needs rectifying. Not all problems are the hiders so this gives them an opportunity to go do some fixing. Sometimes it is the re-hider's. Or the area has gone through a change since the placement and I'm not referring to geo-damage alone here. I've had positive feedback and thanks every time and it has helped to keep the ethics of caching visible.
We should have each others backs in as kind and as positive teaching as we would like to have. I've always been the kind of person who gets involved whether it's plopping money in a stranger's parking meter to providing first aid. I am not leery of getting involved.
I do believe it is also BCGA's responsibility to be proactive when there is a real or perceived problem as an Association has more weight than an individual cacher has.

I think the biggest disadvantage to caching becoming so mainstream and it becoming more about the numbers is that the sensitivity to the environment has been diminished. I really don't see "Look, lift, replace" in action much. Hide holes are emptied and left that way. That an area has been searched is blatant. Caches are tossed back versus being re-hid. So much for the next seeker having a pleasurable experience. Cache pages rarely had "muggle alerts" as that was a given that discretion was paramount for the integrity of the game piece. I thought caching was supposed to be more subtle and involved learning and using search skills.
I could care less about FTF (and I have quite a few) but I do prefer to be an early finder where possible as it is a purer hunt with few clues as to where my goal is hiding. lol And I can't express how much I love nature and caching so when I see needless destruction it hurts and upsets me when my reason is to be out for pleasure.
Slight sidetrack here: Before we became so cache dense it used to be easier to find lovely hide sites on a trail. When a cache was published the first seekers didn't always find it so quick with the variables (gpsrs without the excellent chip sets we have now, knowing how to take good co-ords, search skills etc) so the FTF earned their find if you get what I'm trying to express. Nowadays it's lpc's and magnetic park 'n grabs etc. What was so skilled about that?
I'm seeing small nails in trees become bigger nails in trees in caches that follow. I'm seeing square holes dug to hide a container. I'm hearing "who cares an area is trampled. It'll grow back in a year or so". I thought the point was it shouldn't be damaged that bad in the first place! A geo-trail happens. Destruction of an area shouldn't.
If a cache has been found and the plants, stumps etc in the area are intact why should they need to be destroyed by those that follow? It's time to teach and/or remind folk to pay attention to "how" they cache not just following the gpsr screen. Subtlety is being lost.
Best Red said: Why should I be accountable for that person who turned the place upside down when I specifically stated in my description, it wasn't more than 2 feet from the trail, and, my hint basically gave the hide away.
You aren't and you are! Helen of Landsharkz expresses the hider's responsibility well in her comment. Experienced cachers know that some cachers will have read a cache page and/or respect nature and others may not. That has to be taken into account when placing a hide so maybe "near" that sensitive beautiful area not "in" it. The expression is "the best thing about caching is people and the worst thing about caching is people." This is where we all come in realizing that the cacher as hider or seeker may not understand caching and put out a friendly teaching invitation to cache. No matter how diplomatic your comments may not be well received. All we can do is try but it is important that we do try to do everything to give caching a most excellent reputation and show by example how it's done. I've been ridiculed many a time for being so careful not to do damage. Not saying that I'm perfect but I do try to be aware and respectful of any area I'm in.
Sorry to be so long winded and I could go on but I'll stop.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Placing caches or objectional caches Reply with quote

I had asked a simple question and being a bold type of gal, not afraid to voice my opinion or who I am, has turned this into a debate.

Sensitivity of the environment...cache hides should be placed ensureing a regard for this. Not all are, but those who place caches myself included do read the guidelines and watch where caches are placed.
Yes, geotrails will occur, but I have to say that so will the weather. It rains in BC people, especially where we live here in Vancouver, and the Fraser Valley. No matter how we place a hide and where we place it, ensuring that it isn't disturbing the environment, mud happens, lots of it. That can always add to the disturbance of any environment no matter how much care any cacher takes. I think that before anyone decides to talk about how any cache area is being disturbed, one of the things that should be looked at is how has the weather been?

As for the 'human waste mines', I of course would be logging about it and probably very ticked if the owner of the cache wasn't doing anything about it. My question to that is...were those 'mines' there when those cachers were there previous to you? if it was done between the time they did the cache and you had, then it isn't the previous cachers fault for not logging it as they didn't know.

Everything that everyone has stated makes a lot of sense and is correct, though I really do feel that tact should always be involved when logging a cache find or not.
Just because you have 1000+ finds, been caching longer or feel you know better than the other cacher whose hide you must say 'something' about, it doesn't always mean you are 'right'.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Placing caches or objectional caches Reply with quote

Bestred I'm glad that you opened this dialogue. There has been some great responses.
Even the nicest hide that has been cached considerately and with respect can still get a problem. S#*t happens! Wink As stated it isn't always cachers. If suddenly there is a problem ("mines", party detritus, whatever) at one of my caches I go clean it up promptly and I think most cachers do asap as well.
Each situation is unique. I think everyone would agree that certain warnings should be noted on the online log. And some situations call for a private e/m.
It's not about stepping on twigs or dead forest debris (speeding up the compost process?!) but the crushing of living plant life that saddens me.

And I agree totally. It's not about how long or how many caches a person has done as that has nothing to do with it. It's about respect. Newbie or seasoned cacher I've heard from newbies who stopped caching after a short time caching because they cared about the environment and had the bad luck to cache some nasty sites and miss the experience of better hides and what caching can be. Others start off with good caches, finally hit some not-so great ones (subjective of course!) but know that's the way Life goes...not Perfect. lol And learn to always carry CITO bags and gloves. lol All we can really do is police our own behaviour.
There is also a question of semantics here. To me "cache police" smacks of high-handed holier-than-thou arrogance. What I've been talking about is innocence and enthusiasm that simply needs to learn the ropes. Every game, sport whatever has rules and guidelines and they have to be learned. And mistakes of all kinds happen. I've made a slip of the click and posted a Find when I meant DNF. A friendly teasing e/m allowed me to correct it. I don't see that as cache police. I've accidentally posted two finds on a cache at the same time/date. Again a friendly e/m let me know so I could delete the 2nd. That's more what I'm talking about: reaching out a helping hand to any cacher regardless of experience.
Silence = consent.
How can folk learn if we don't reach out, welcome and as diplomatically as possible help them to become great cachers? I am so glad I had folk who taught me the ethics as it made me love caching even more!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Placing caches or objectional caches Reply with quote

I object to any cache That is hard to find and has a useless hint examples of this include but are not limited to.

"where would you put it"
"In a obvious spot"
"not yet"
or my favorite
"do you really need one"
If your going to give a hint make it relevant please
Bestred

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Placing caches or objectional caches Reply with quote

MsChief-Gps_y wrote:
Bestred I'm glad that you opened this dialogue. There has been some great responses.

I've made a slip of the click and posted a Find when I meant DNF. A friendly teasing e/m allowed me to correct it. I don't see that as cache police. I've accidentally posted two finds on a cache at the same time/date. Again a friendly e/m let me know so I could delete the 2nd.

How can folk learn if we don't reach out, welcome and as diplomatically as possible help them to become great cachers? I am so glad I had folk who taught me the ethics as it made me love caching even more!

Thank you Smile I was kinda feeling like I started something that maybe should have been left alone.

As for the slip of the click...lol, I had actually posted a find on one of my caches, and then TESKELLY buzzed me from downstairs and said 'did you realize you posted a find on your cache?' I started laughing and went in right away and changed it to a note...which I had meant to do in the first place, though I did get one email asking if I put a find on my cache? I just replied stating that I meant to do a note and sent a chuckle at the end. No reply back so not sure if it was meant as a 'hey!' or a 'hey silly what you doin?'( Smile I am not sure yet how to read this person, so didn't take it either way) But I can say, that I have that slip to....lol

We have been very lucky to have great people to start us caching and to have met some wonderful people who have answered questions, took us on adventures and just have been so friendly, open and helpful. I sometimes get discouraged (not over finds and dnfs) and want to quit, but Kelly keeps me going Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Placing caches or objectional caches Reply with quote

msthebrain and pinky wrote:
I object to any cache That is hard to find and has a useless hint examples of this include but are not limited to.

"where would you put it"
"In a obvious spot"
"not yet"
or my favorite
"do you really need one"
If your going to give a hint make it relevant please
I agree, I also hate hints that are scrambled even after they have been decoded. If I go through the effort of decoding it then I want a hint. Rolling Eyes
Bestred

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:52 am    Post subject: Re: Placing caches or objectional caches Reply with quote

I just wanted to clarify the 'wanting to quit' I had posted earlier...I meant to say that Kelly had KEPT me going....lol
In the beginning, I had a really tough time with a few things, but now it is much better...lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General
Page 1 of 1