CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» Regional —» Lower Mainland / Coast Mountains —» Looking for caching buddies/families
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Mountain Goat
Mountain Goat:  [?] . The mountain goat lives in rocky mountainous areas above the timberline throughout parts of North America. British Columbia's population is by far the largest at approximately 100,000. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Gold Country
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» Regional —» Lower Mainland / Coast Mountains —» Looking for caching buddies/families
toplefttopfilltopright
Looking for caching buddies/families

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cuddlefish

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Looking for caching buddies/families Reply with quote

Hi I'm Jacqueline. I cache under the name jacqueli at gc.com. Most of the time I cache on the weekend, as time permits, with my 3 year old son and hubby.

The problem is hubby doesn't always want to join me. I've cached alone, and just with son - and both are fine, but I much prefer to be part of a group. I discovered this a few times when meeting up with cachers at cache sites and pausing to talk and share stories. It would be nice to do something similar on a more organised basis.

I live near UBC, so west side Vancouver caching has been my thing. There are still many more for me to grab around here before I move further east. Daytrips appeal to me also.

Let me know if you are looking for a caching buddy, or to take a newbie under your wing. Very Happy
hollyburn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for caching buddies/families Reply with quote

I'm sure there are lots of people looking for someone to cache with. Email me as I might have some time on weekends.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Lower Mainland / Coast Mountains
Page 1 of 1