CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» Regional —» Thompson / Okanagan —» caching buddies
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Temperate Coastal Rain Forest
Temperate Coastal Rain Forest :  [?] . West Coast Trail [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Gold Country
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» Regional —» Thompson / Okanagan —» caching buddies
toplefttopfilltopright
caching buddies

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Thompson / Okanagan

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sbec101

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:48 am    Post subject: caching buddies Reply with quote

Looking for like minded people to go geocaching with in the central okanagan. I usually go out at least once a week normally on the weekends and try and find a new cache , whether it is close or far does not matter.
I am sure there is bunch around.
anakerose

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: caching buddies Reply with quote

sbec101 where are you? I'm in Penticton and I cache with LordEd who's in Vernon
sbec

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:17 am    Post subject: Re: caching buddies Reply with quote

I live in kelowna , generally I try and find at least 1 new cache per week and sometimes go after several at a time.

When I go I take my dog with me for some exercise and my pack. I am with central okanagan search and rescue so geocaching serves at good training and staying fit. Some of these caches require searching for clues on the ground which helps for SAR.

There are several caches that have annoyed me because I have not been able to locate so having other people around would help.

let me know if you and your friend are interested and maybe we can pick a cache and meet somewhere and try and find it.
thanks
sbec
Ydnew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: caching buddies Reply with quote

I am also from Kelowa and am always looking for people to go caching with - especially when I'm going for off the beaten path caches in which several times I've thought how much trouble I would be in if I happen to fall and twist an ankle or worse. Nice quick caches are great, but I like the ones you have to work for a bit and that bring you to new places that you wouldn't likely visit without caching.
sbec

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:14 am    Post subject: Re: caching buddies Reply with quote

Hello Ydnew, you may contact me at sbec101 @ hotmail.com and we can arrange to meet somewhere to find a local cache and/or included your phone number and we can discuss we to go caching next.
thanks for the reply,
sbec
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Thompson / Okanagan
Page 1 of 1