CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Icenrye is Coming to Town
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Sockeye Salmon
Sockeye Salmon:  [?] . Over fifteen million sockeye salmon return to the Adams River by Chase once every four years. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Landsharkz Coins and Geocaching Gear
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Icenrye is Coming to Town
toplefttopfilltopright
Icenrye is Coming to Town
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Icenrye

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Icenrye is Coming to Town Reply with quote

Hi guys! Just a quick note to let you know I'll be in your area starting June 14!
I'm coming down for the 2008 BC/Yukon Regional Agility Championships being held at Rotary Stadium in Abbotsford near this cache.
After the trial I'll be hanging out in the area for a week. I hope to get some caching in. I hear there are a couple of caches in the area! Rolling Eyes
So, if you want to come by and hang out, please feel free. If you would like to take this foreigner on a tour, give me a shout! Maybe we can set something up.
Cache on!
Icenrye.
scruffster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Icenrye is Coming to Town Reply with quote

Hi Icenrye,

There are some great caches in the Coquitlam area (mostly by Wild Wiggly Beanz) and if you would like to do the "Scruffster Skunk is Missing" series I have no problem handing out the passwords for all 10 caches so you can do the puzzles ahead of time. I do that for people that have to travel reasonable distances to get to those particular caches. They'll take you on a tour of Burnaby Mountain (and two in Stanley Park).

I also liked the Baden Powell series but they're a killer. Lots of up and down hiking.
CAMOKELLY

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: Icenrye is Coming to Town Reply with quote

Hey i live 5 minutes from the Stadium. I would be honored if you would do at least one of mine as i have several in the area less than a 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk. I also plan to put at least one in the park beside the stadium very soon.

TESKELLY
Icenrye

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Icenrye is Coming to Town Reply with quote

Thanks to everyone who wrote to me. I had a great time while down there and found some amazing caches.
I had received numerous request to check out Leviathan Lurking and it was well worth it! You can read of my adventures here.
I also hit a milestone of #600 while there. It was a drive up LPC, but what the heck!
I definitly have to get back down again in the future. I'll let everyone know when.
Until then...
Cache On!
Icenrye

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Icenrye is Coming to Town Reply with quote

Opps! I sent my profile page. Try this link.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General
Page 1 of 1