CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Caches for Adoption
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Victoria Harbour
Victoria Harbour:  [?] . Historic Victoria. Caches galore, and a little high tea at the Empress Hotel. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Worldcaching.com
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Caches for Adoption
topleft topfill topright
LOG-IN DIFFICULTIES
Please be advised that we are currently having problems with some of our users not being able to log into the site. We apologize for this, we are working to address the situation. Thank you for your patience

Thank You
BCGA Executive

toplefttopfilltopright
Caches for Adoption
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
General_Tupperware

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:21 pm    Post subject: Caches for Adoption Reply with quote

Hey all,

I'm trying to get my owned caches down to a manageable level. A while ago I adopted two caches that are a little far for me to maintain easily.
They are:
Crypto Classics #1
Crypto Classics #2
Scoutbound currently owns Crpyto Classics Final, but I think that he may be (quite) willing to part with it, as it is far from him as well.

The two that I have are in fairly good condition, but may be a little damp.
They are located on Vancouver's East side, both near the Superstore.

Email me at general.tupperware @ gmail.com if you are interested, or tell any cachers that you know who you think might be interested.

Thanks,
GT
marcjboudreau

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Caches for Adoption Reply with quote

I haven't placed any of my own yet, but am willing to take these ones off of your hands. They're pretty close to where I live so I shouldn't have any problem maintaining them.
My username on gc.com is the same as here, marcjboudreau.
I see the last cache in this series is currently archived. I'll probably send Scoutbound an email and see why it's archived and what needs to be done to unarchive it and transfer it over.
If you'd rather this goes to a cacher with more finds or more hides I understand.
General_Tupperware

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Caches for Adoption Reply with quote

marcjboudreau wrote:
I haven't placed any of my own yet, but am willing to take these ones off of your hands. They're pretty close to where I live so I shouldn't have any problem maintaining them.
My username on gc.com is the same as here, marcjboudreau.
I see the last cache in this series is currently archived. I'll probably send Scoutbound an email and see why it's archived and what needs to be done to unarchive it and transfer it over.
If you'd rather this goes to a cacher with more finds or more hides I understand.

No, it's alright Marc. You're definitely a veteran having joined in 2004. Here's to your new experience as a cache owner.

Adoption requests sent via gc.com.

GT
marcjboudreau

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Caches for Adoption Reply with quote

WOOT! I'm now a cache owner. Sweet.
Now I just have to go find them....LOL!
marcjboudreau

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Caches for Adoption Reply with quote

Well, I managed to get out and provide some TLC for these caches.
Crypto-Classic #1 was in good shape. It's a micro, so if you go looking for it you'll need your own pen/pencil.
Crypto-Classic #2 was right out in the open when I went to find it. The log inside was wet. I've upgraded that one from a micro to a mini. I've replaced the container already and re-hid it. I'll put a new log book, a pen and a few small trade items in it, by the end of the week.
Crypto-Classic #3 was archived. I adopted it from Scoutbound. There was no longer a cache there, so I've placed a new one. It's a regular sized one with some decent swag in it, if I do say so myself. It's now open and ready for business. Someone go find it and tell me how cool I am... Twisted Evil
QuigleyJones

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Caches for Adoption Reply with quote

Found #2&3 a long time ago, Guess I best go and find #1 then. (its the forth on my closest to list after all)

Page 1 of 1