CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Earth Cache Masters Pin
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Flammulated Owl
Flammulated Owl:  [?] . The tiny Flammulated Owl can be found in the Ponderosa Pine forests of Southern British Columbia. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Landsharkz Coins and Geocaching Gear
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Earth Cache Masters Pin
topleft topfill topright
LOG-IN DIFFICULTIES
Please be advised that we are currently having problems with some of our users not being able to log into the site. We apologize for this, we are working to address the situation. Thank you for your patience

Thank You
BCGA Executive

toplefttopfilltopright
Earth Cache Masters Pin
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Love Bugs

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Earth Cache Masters Pin Reply with quote

I got mine in the mail today, a nice Bronze pin.

Go to www.earthcache.org to see how you too can get one of these
nice pins. They come in Bronze, Silver, Gold. They are free all you have to do is apply fro one.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Earth Cache Masters Pin Reply with quote

Very cool, If only I qualified.
landsharkz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Earth Cache Masters Pin Reply with quote

Yes, that's a super program by the looks of it. Our pin is also on it's way!
Half-Canadian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:34 am    Post subject: Re: Earth Cache Masters Pin Reply with quote

Thanks for the info, Bug! I ordered my pin today. Now I'll have to start planning an earthcache of my own so I can move up to the next level!
South Surrey Scavengers

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: Earth Cache Masters Pin Reply with quote

I need to get a pin too. They look nice. I'll have to go check the requirements for it. I know I have enough hides. It's the finds that I'm lacking.

QuigleyJones

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Earth Cache Masters Pin Reply with quote

I got mine in Aug or Sept. Smile
Came with a free sticker too. Very Happy
Technic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: Earth Cache Masters Pin Reply with quote

The criteria for earning an Earthcache pin states that you must have found anearthcache in two or more states or countries. How does that work for us Canajians, eh? Can you substitute Provinces for states. After all our provinces are much bigger than the states.
Love Bugs

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: Earth Cache Masters Pin Reply with quote

I think Provinces count as States. I have found Earth Caches in BC, Colorado and Alaska. There are some good Earth Caches down in Washington that you could grab. A few between the border and Bellingham if I am not mistaken.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: Earth Cache Masters Pin Reply with quote

In our experience, the word 'province' can be substituted for 'state' when counting EarthCache finds.
Technic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Earth Cache Masters Pin Reply with quote

OK, thanks for the info. Will go with that and see what they say.
plumbrokeacres

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Earth Cache Masters Pin Reply with quote

I got my Bronze pin now I need a hide and three more finds 1 in another province. hmmmm Do I hear Road Trip???????
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General
Page 1 of 1