CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Luvsgarb hits 100
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Flammulated Owl
Flammulated Owl:  [?] . The tiny Flammulated Owl can be found in the Ponderosa Pine forests of Southern British Columbia. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Landsharkz Coins and Geocaching Gear
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Luvsgarb hits 100
toplefttopfilltopright
Luvsgarb hits 100
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
scruffster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Luvsgarb hits 100 Reply with quote

I received this email from Luvsgarb and thought I'd post it here.

How fun is this!? It took a bit of "getting off the couch" (one of my favorite parts of this new sport) but there it is... number 100. Small potatos for some but I thought it was a pretty big deal for me. Where to go for the big 100? Hey, the Spotted Lake in Osoyoos has a cache? Perfect!... Down for Maintenance? No:( It will be back up again by the time we get there (I hope).

This is our 10th year vacationing with the family and friends in Osoyoos. Every year the "Are we there yet?" questions from the kids that don't stop until we get to the Spotted Lake. Then we can finally say "Yes!" This spot (no pun intended) holds a special place in my heart. Although it was still "down for maintenance" we went, took a photo, pretended it was my 100th find, then drove down the road to "Paws here for a Cache" to actually find my 100th. We took in the magnificant view over-looking Osoyoos Lake and enjoyed the breathtaking sights of Canada's only true desert. (another one of my favorite parts of this sport).

And the icing on the cake was camping with my cousin and her family (that I haven't seen for years) and it seems they may now be the latest convers to the sport. (Thanks bish0p & Family for your FTK series).
Thanks to my hubby and kids and everyone who lets me drag them out for "an evening stroll"... it's been a sweet time...#100.
tjguy98

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Luvsgarb hits 100 Reply with quote

Congrats luvsgarb; the 100 mark is a big milestone as it signifies you have found 100.........yes....100 of those caches!! Now you're getting some where... Smile

Way to go!!.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General
Page 1 of 1