CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» PJ07 Camp Byng Geocaching Station Daily Blog
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Coin Sales  
Maple Ridge
Maple Ridge:  [?] . A ranch in Maple Ridge with the Golden Ears peaks in behind. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Landsharkz Coins and Geocaching Gear
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» General —» PJ07 Camp Byng Geocaching Station Daily Blog
toplefttopfilltopright
PJ07 Camp Byng Geocaching Station Daily Blog
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
3fish

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: PJ07 Camp Byng Geocaching Station Daily Blog Reply with quote

Please join the hardworking crew of the Provincial Jamboree Geocaching Station as they share their daily trials and tribulations trying to teach caching to almost 2000 youth in 7 days. The crew is on-site now searching boldy for 20-30 locations they can use to teach and challenge the youth.

The blog can be found at geobyng.blogspot.com/

Join 2-Poco, 3-fish, 911 Turbos, and all their helpers as we share our experiences until the 15th of July when we will home soaking away the aches and pains.
Love Bugs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: PJ07 Camp Byng Geocaching Station Daily Blog Reply with quote

Cool as an ex scout leader, for 14 years I will follow your trials and tribulations. I salute all leaders that do an Offer of Service, a thankless job that you have to pay for. Way to go all of you. Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: PJ07 Camp Byng Geocaching Station Daily Blog Reply with quote

I am one of the 2-poco and I BUMP this message!
kittyclan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: PJ07 Camp Byng Geocaching Station Daily Blog Reply with quote

Hope you guys have a great time! We're heading off to Vancouver Island at the end of July for an International Girl Guide camp too, which will also have over 2000 girls. Very Happy
Love Bugs

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: PJ07 Camp Byng Geocaching Station Daily Blog Reply with quote

Sounds like everyone is having fun and working hard, I wish I could have been there with you.
Be safe and have fun. Remember the youth are depending on you to make thier experience a good one, and with the cachers that are there I know they will have a blast.

Love Bugs
aka Ross (Mr. Bug)
Past DC Peace Arch District
Past 1st. Semiahmoo Scouts

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:05 am    Post subject: Re: PJ07 Camp Byng Geocaching Station Daily Blog Reply with quote

Our PJ07 Legacy Geocache is now up and running. Please visit it on the Sunshine Coast at the Gates of Camp Byng.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General
Page 1 of 1