CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» Regional —» Fraser Valley —» Birds of a feather Geocache together!
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Kelowna & Ogopogo
Kelowna & Ogopogo:  [?] . Summer playground and home of mysterious lake monsters! [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Landsharkz Coins and Geocaching Gear
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» Regional —» Fraser Valley —» Birds of a feather Geocache together!
topleft topfill topright
LOG-IN DIFFICULTIES
Please be advised that we are currently having problems with some of our users not being able to log into the site. We apologize for this, we are working to address the situation. Thank you for your patience

Thank You
BCGA Executive

toplefttopfilltopright
Birds of a feather Geocache together!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Fraser Valley

View previous topic :: View next topic  
curious nomad

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:48 am    Post subject: Birds of a feather Geocache together! Reply with quote

Hi everyone!
I'm Curious Nomad and I like to hike the mountain tops around here. There are a few caches that I haven't yet found on the local mountains. Quite often I find myself without a hiking partner due to work obligations. Crying or Very sad I wonder if anyone would like to set up a day/time to hike together on a designated geocache. Caching in groups is always better than going it alone. Very Happy Is anyone interested? This summer I plan to do Mountain Top Philosophy and Mount Thurston as well as Eaton Run Cache. Laughing
curious nomad

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Birds of a feather Geocache together! Reply with quote

Well, here it is! It's time to find Hope Mountain Cache by Irlpguy. Geohobo and I have decided on a date. Monday, August 13th! We will be high atop the mountain and we invite anyone else who would like to join us on that day to be the FTF for this cache. One big group effort. Sounds like fun! Email us if you are interested, otherwise, read our logs! Very Happy
curious nomad

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Re: Birds of a feather Geocache together! Reply with quote

Well, we were high atop a mountain alright! It just happened to be Well's Peak! Embarassed We were so hiped to get there that we didn't better judge our location. We assumed the obvious trail head was the correct one. We marked the trail heads as best we could. Our day was very enjoyable indeed but we didn't find the cache. It was fate. We are just going to have to go again! Wink That offer still stands. Soon. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Fraser Valley
Page 1 of 1