CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Do you use a registerd copy of gsak
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Swans of Lonesome Lake
Swans of Lonesome Lake:  [?] . You might remember a book called "The Caruso of Lonesome Lake" where Ralph Edwards saved the BC Trumpeter swans from extinction from the 1920's to the 1950s. It was almost required reading for our generation in elementry school in the 70s. Edwards cabin burnt down in the BC fires of 2004. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Gold Country
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Do you use a registerd copy of gsak
topleft topfill topright
LOG-IN DIFFICULTIES
Please be advised that we are currently having problems with some of our users not being able to log into the site. We apologize for this, we are working to address the situation. Thank you for your patience

Thank You
BCGA Executive

toplefttopfilltopright
Do you use a registerd copy of gsak
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gotlost001

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject: Do you use a registerd copy of gsak Reply with quote

I am still using the trial version of Geocaching Swiss Army Knife (GSAK) before I send in my $25.00, is there anyone who has had any problems with getting there serial #. I an not always sure about some of these offers? Question
_canadianbacon_

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: Do you use a registerd copy of gsak Reply with quote

I use a registered version. No problems at all getting that done. It's well worth the small investment, one of the best Geo-Tools around.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you use a registerd copy of gsak Reply with quote

I used the unregistered tool until I couldn't stand to wait for the countdown nag screen any longer Razz

I did purchase the registration number and haven't regretted it at all. It's a wonderful program. It's nice to have all of the various tools all under one application.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you use a registerd copy of gsak Reply with quote

I'm only using GSAK as converting tool and don't use any of it's other features.
As such: if you do the "right" thing and regularily (atleast every 6 months) re-install your entire Operating System, then the nag-time always stays in an acceptable range... just surf the web or check your mail, while it's counting... or go make yourself a coffee Wink
Love Bugs

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you use a registerd copy of gsak Reply with quote

I have been a registered user since I got a PDA. I have not lookeed back since then. I f I do have a problem with the program I just send Clyde a screen shot and he includes a fix in the next release. Clyde has put alot of time and effort into the program and I figured the $25.00 was well spent.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you use a registerd copy of gsak Reply with quote

Thanks for the feed back. I will gladly spend the money I just wanted to make sure it was safe to do so. Gotlostoo1
coast2coast2coast

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you use a registerd copy of gsak Reply with quote

I too wasn't sure about sending the money all the way to Austrailia... But I sure don't regret doing it... There are soooooooooooo many ways I use GSAK that the $20 fee was worth it (I only had to pay 20 bucks) 25 is still worth it. I bet that if the Admin. staff were to put a "How do you use GSAK" category on the forums, it will almost always be at the top of the list. Very Happy

C2C2C
Tom
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General
Page 1 of 1