CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Travelling to another province?
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Rogers Pass Cenotaph
Rogers Pass Cenotaph:  [?] . The Rogers Pass Cenotaph is dedicated to the completion of the Trans Canada Highway on September 3, 1962. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Caching Containers
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Travelling to another province?
toplefttopfilltopright
Travelling to another province?
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MsChief-Gps_y

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Travelling to another province? Reply with quote

I've got this TB: Find It...
www.geocaching.com/tra...8a405de5ef

that is in a race and need to get to all the provinces so is anyone going anywhere and I can put the TB for grabbing or meet and give? I don't know if I'll be able to make it to the TB Hotel in QE Park...and it might just sit there anyway and not stay on mission.
Always nice to help a TB out...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Travelling to another province? Reply with quote

We could take it to Alberta, but we are not going until just before Christmas.
msthebrain and pinky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Travelling to another province? Reply with quote

We are headed to Mexico Dec 15 any beach loving bugs need a lift drop them near me a let me know the more the Merrier
Brain
MsChief-Gps_y

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Travelling to another province? Reply with quote

Since the TB's mission is to travel to all the Canadian provinces I don't believe the TB owner who e/m'd me would appreciate the side trip so Turbos offer is the only one I can accept for the TB. However.....
I am in the process of becoming a TB and wouldn't you know it but Mexico is part of my mission Very Happy . So Thanks Brain and Pinky for the offer....I'm almost ready to go.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General
Page 1 of 1