CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» Regional —» Lower Mainland / Coast Mountains —» Searching for someone that will cache with me in September
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Swans of Lonesome Lake
Swans of Lonesome Lake:  [?] . You might remember a book called "The Caruso of Lonesome Lake" where Ralph Edwards saved the BC Trumpeter swans from extinction from the 1920's to the 1950s. It was almost required reading for our generation in elementry school in the 70s. Edwards cabin burnt down in the BC fires of 2004. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Gold Country
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» Regional —» Lower Mainland / Coast Mountains —» Searching for someone that will cache with me in September
toplefttopfilltopright
Searching for someone that will cache with me in September

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiva71

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:49 am    Post subject: Searching for someone that will cache with me in September Reply with quote

Hi everybody
i am from Switzerland and i will be in Vancouver 2.9.14 - 14.9.14. I like to do some geocaching while i am there and so i am looking for some people that would join me. Will be staying Burnaby Heights Area and i like to do the trail around the Burnaby Lake or close by trails.
I am a 42 year old female geocacher - love to collect Coins and just like geocaching very much.
Sorry about my english, not using it very often..... Wink

So it would be nice if i meet some canadian geocacher. Maybe there will be an Event in the area while i am there - i think that would be great fun for me.
Chitterchatter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: Searching for someone that will cache with me in Septemb Reply with quote

Sounds like you are going to have a great trip!

I will be working Mon - Fri from 8:00am - 5:30pm in Richmond during this time, but I can plan to go & do some in the evening at some point - I am sure my bf would love to come too - we can see if a few friends want to come with us.

I am available so far in the evenings on the Fridays, but I do have plans for both those weekends for the Saturdays & Sundays (I might be able to get out in the mornings)

There is a night cache fairly near there too - we can get some people together & do that Friday Sept 5 if you are interested? That would be fun!

You can email me at miss_sassie_lassie @ hotmail.com - my name is Becky. Smile
peppermintpatti53

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Searching for someone that will cache with me in Septemb Reply with quote

Sounds like fun - Keep us informed Becky if you do the night cache. We could organize a meet n greet for you Shiva71
shera100

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:13 am    Post subject: Re: Searching for someone that will cache with me in Septemb Reply with quote

Hello,
I am a new member ( female) , and it would be great to meet some other cachers and join in on some cache hunting and learn the trade...I can find time most evenings and weekends, let's set up a time and place.
shera100
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Lower Mainland / Coast Mountains
Page 1 of 1