CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Geocaching in Metro Vancouver Parks Video
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Spotted Lake
Spotted Lake:  [?] . Rapid evaporation of Spotted Lake during the summer months results in crystallized rings surrounding multicoloured pools. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Worldcaching.com
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Geocaching in Metro Vancouver Parks Video
topleft topfill topright
LOG-IN DIFFICULTIES
Please be advised that we are currently having problems with some of our users not being able to log into the site. We apologize for this, we are working to address the situation. Thank you for your patience

Thank You
BCGA Executive

toplefttopfilltopright
Geocaching in Metro Vancouver Parks Video
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cuddlefish

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:03 pm    Post subject: Geocaching in Metro Vancouver Parks Video Reply with quote

Check this video out. bcove.me/4zak79p7

It was very fun to make and it turned out great!
Team K1W1

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Geocaching in Metro Vancouver Parks Video Reply with quote

All this time I thought your surname was "Fish" Who knew??
Great vid!
Cuddlefish

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Geocaching in Metro Vancouver Parks Video Reply with quote

Team K1W1 wrote:
All this time I thought your surname was "Fish" Who knew??
Great vid!

LOL. Thanks!
PEARLWIND

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Geocaching in Metro Vancouver Parks Video Reply with quote

Nice! Way to promote Treehugger and BCGA! Thanks for volunteering for the vid!
Highlander 71

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:32 am    Post subject: Re: Geocaching in Metro Vancouver Parks Video Reply with quote

I hear there were plans for a sequel video about FTFs but every time the video team headed out, you were always 2TF after Roman or the Balarakas! Smack
katcogo

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: Geocaching in Metro Vancouver Parks Video Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing the video, very well done. I wasn't aware that Metro Vancouver Parks had restarted Intro to Geocaching classes. The spring classes are unfortunately over. Watch for the intro courses in the fall brochure.

For those interested, the ever popular Geocaching by Canoe to get those Burnaby Lake water caches is running again Aug 16. For more info check HERE
6NoisyHikers

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:42 am    Post subject: Re: Geocaching in Metro Vancouver Parks Video Reply with quote

Wonderful video, Cuddlefish! I'm so glad that MVP and the local caching community have a great relationship.
Cuddlefish

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Geocaching in Metro Vancouver Parks Video Reply with quote

6NoisyHikers wrote:
Wonderful video, Cuddlefish! I'm so glad that MVP and the local caching community have a great relationship.

Thank you! At the time we made the video, we certainly did.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General
Page 1 of 1