CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» Regional —» Northern B.C. —» Winter Caches
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Nelson B.C.
Nelson B.C.:  [?] . A town where time has seemingly stood still. Turn-of-the-century ambiance lingers in every corner. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Caching Containers
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» Regional —» Northern B.C. —» Winter Caches
toplefttopfilltopright
Winter Caches

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Northern B.C.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cartguy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject: Winter Caches Reply with quote

Hi all PG Cacher's we are going to be up in PG for the holiday's 21st till the 1st are there many cache's availble in the winter. With any luck there won't be to much snow. Anyone want to get out and attempt some caches let me know up for pretty much anything Very Happy Cool
mountainsideman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Winter Caches Reply with quote

Hi cartguy, I hope your holiday season is filled with New and exciting adventures. Check out Candy Cane Lane, (it's not a cache) but the family will like it. Where in P.G. are you going to be. I can think of a few of caches you'll enjoy. But if you give me a few days I'll give you a good list. Have you ever been up to P.G. at Christmas before?
cartguy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Winter Caches Reply with quote

That would be great Mountainsideman. We will be right in PG Tabour & 1st. Yeah been to PG a few times @ Xmas lol grew up in Fraser Lake.
Cheers
plumbrokeacres

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: Winter Caches Reply with quote

Hi Cartguy,

I second the take a trip down Candy cane lane the majority of the houses are all lit up for Christmas.

what kind of caches are you looking for?

if it's park and grabs any of the Alpha series are winter friendly. I'll have to look at some others for you.

if you are available on the 21st would you like to meet for Coffee? we have a Facebook page for PGCachers.

Andrew
Plumbrokeacres
mountainsideman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Winter Caches Reply with quote

Hi Cartguy, Andrew (plumbroke) is your guy. I started to look for a great cache to start you out, called a place for reflection... I found it a few years ago, and now I guess it's been achived. Smack There was only 4 or 5 inches of snow the last time I was there for Crimble. And I found the TTPG trail to be challenging and interesting. And finally you may wish to try GC25R36 Water Surrounds Me, if the conditions are right you can walk to it. Good Luck & Merry Christmas.

Mountainsideman - Vince
plumbrokeacres

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Winter Caches Reply with quote

A Place of reflection is still active GC160RJ and still one of my favorites.
cartguy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:57 am    Post subject: Re: Winter Caches Reply with quote

Cool guys thanks for the info will check them out. Might not be a good caching trip thus time with the storms and cold I hear is moving in. Would have love to met for coffee plumbroke but won't get into town till 22nd maybe next trip up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Northern B.C.
Page 1 of 1