CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» BINGO —» CALL BINGO WIN —» Call game #14 - Get to know your local cachers
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Finn Slough
Finn Slough:  [?] . First settled by Finnish settlers in the 1880s, Finn Slough is one of the most unique fishing villages in the lower mainland. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Landsharkz Coins and Geocaching Gear
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» BINGO —» CALL BINGO WIN —» Call game #14 - Get to know your local cachers
toplefttopfilltopright
Call game #14 - Get to know your local cachers

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» CALL BINGO WIN

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Call game #14 - Get to know your local cachers Reply with quote

Use this topic ONLY to call BINGO! All other comments need to be on the Bingo Discussion thread.

Good Luck!

manymutts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:55 am    Post subject: Call Bingo Win Reply with quote

Bingo
Crossing_A_Canyon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:15 am    Post subject: Re: Call game #14 - Get to know your local cachers Reply with quote

BINGO!!! Mr. Green Last square was revealed to me last night and it took a little over an hour to find a cache to fit the bill. Ran out this morning to find that cache and YAY it was there! Thanks so much for the great game!! I sure know a lot more about the local cachers than I did before. What and awesome group!
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: Call game #14 - Get to know your local cachers Reply with quote

Remember, there are three winners in this bingo game, so keep playing.

Crossing_A_Canyon - I will check your card sometime this weekend.

Fonty Family

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: Call game #14 - Get to know your local cachers Reply with quote

manymutts I will check your card also

Crossing_A_Canyon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #14 - Get to know your local cachers Reply with quote

Fixed the error in the cache name - all good now. Thanks!
hollyburn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #14 - Get to know your local cachers Reply with quote

Bingo!
Charell

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:08 am    Post subject: Re: Call game #14 - Get to know your local cachers Reply with quote

BINGO. First time playing. Fingers crossed I got it all right.
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #14 - Get to know your local cachers Reply with quote

Okay, so had a chance to check three cards this weekend (man they take a while to go through)...

Anyways, congratulations to Crossing_A_Canyon and Hollyburn to be the first two cachers to declare a BINGO with a valid set of task completions. (Crossing_A_Canyon - first overall, and Hollyburn - second overall)

Charell-I will check your card tomorrow evening.

Cheers, Adrian

911turbos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #14 - Get to know your local cachers Reply with quote

I know all the prizes are probably taken, but I would like to call BINGO anyway. Thanks for the game!
agassiz_angel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #14 - Get to know your local cachers Reply with quote

BINGO !!! Finally I get to call bingo! Bandaid Bandaid <--- for all the blisters and booboo's we got!
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #14 - Get to know your local cachers Reply with quote

Congratulations Charell, you won third place in this BINGO game!!

Fonty Family

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #14 - Get to know your local cachers Reply with quote

Okay,

Crossing_A_Canyon you get the first choice of 2011 geocoin season. Please select either Spring, Summer or Fall.

Hollyburn - you will chose from the seasons that remain (please wait until after Crossing_A_Canyon makes their selection)

Charell - you get the remaining unclaimed season.

I would appreciate it, if all three of you could check your mailing address as recorded on this website and post a message here confirming that your address is up to date.

This bingo game was really close with about 20 players all within 1-2 tasks of calling BINGO. In addition, about 150 cards were created, so well done everyone.

As an aside, it has been mentioned that these tasks were too easy, so stay tuned for a lightning round of BINGO (with harder tasks) Jester

hollyburn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #14 - Get to know your local cachers Reply with quote

I enjoyed this bingo game & found out so much about cachers from different parts of the province. My address on file is correct. Thanks so much!
Charell

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: Call game #14 - Get to know your local cachers Reply with quote

Thank you for a great game. I really enjoyed it. It gave me more motivation to get out and cache (not that I need any). Address on file is correct.
Crossing_A_Canyon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:37 am    Post subject: Re: Call game #14 - Get to know your local cachers Reply with quote

Cool Thanks again for the great game, I learned quite a bit of info about all the great cachers in BC! My address is correct on file and I would love the Fall coin please (my favourite season!) I look forward to playing along in the next (harder) one!(Even if I can't win - I love the challenge. Very Happy
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: Call game #14 - Get to know your local cachers Reply with quote

Okay received an email from Hollyburn, so the selections were as follows:

Crossing_A_Canyon - Fall
Hollyburn - Spring
Charell - Summer

I will be sending out your coins shortly. Congratulations, all three of you!!

hollyburn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #14 - Get to know your local cachers Reply with quote

I received the beautiful spring coin in the mail today. Thanks so much!
Charell

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #14 - Get to know your local cachers Reply with quote

My coin arrived today. Thank you Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» CALL BINGO WIN
Page 1 of 1