CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» BINGO —» CALL BINGO WIN —» Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Coin Sales  
Orca Whales
Orca Whales:  [?] . The killer whale is the largest dolphin. Seen from Southern Vancouver Island up to Alaska. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Gold Country
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» BINGO —» CALL BINGO WIN —» Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO
toplefttopfilltopright
Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» CALL BINGO WIN

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:16 am    Post subject: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

Use this topic ONLY to call BINGO! All other comments need to be on the Bingo Discussion thread.

Good Luck!

Fonty Family

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

Since some individuals are getting close to potentially calling BINGO, I would like to clarify how to call BINGO.

When calling BINGO please specify which card you are claiming (ie "X" card, "G" card, "T" card, "fill the card" or "any line"

Thanks everyone...

Qwackers

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

BINGO -- ONE LINE

With 73 numbers called and me still having 1/2 a card to go and terrible placements for the other games I'm gonna pull the plug and go for the "one line" win. Besides, I don't have a 2010 coin and they look great!
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

Hello all,

I will confirm the win later today so keep playing...

Fonty Family

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

CONGATULATIONS TO QWACKERS!!

They have won the "any line" game...and are now the proud owners of a 2010 BCGA Geocoin.

Please confirm that you want the coin sent to your address as registered with the BCGA. If you want the coin sent else where please email me directly.

Note: the coins will be sent when ALL card winners are declared.

So the remaining games to call BINGO for are:
1) Fill the card
2) "X" card
3) "G" card
4) "T" card

Now the pressure is on!! Who will declare BINGO next, only time will tell...Don't miss out on a prize... Laughing

Qwackers

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

Hi Adrian....

Thanks!

The home address as listed is correct Party Hat
sdkonkle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

B-I-N-G-O!! On the T Card!
Thanks for all the fun!
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

CONGRATULATIONS TO SDKONKLE!!

They have won the "T" game...and are now the proud owners of a 2011 Spring BCGA Geocoin.

Please confirm that you want the coin sent to your address as registered with the BCGA. If you want the coin sent else where please email me directly.

1) Fill the card
2) "X" card
3) "G" card

Wow, I can feel for some people now...that BINGO call came out of nowhere...Don't miss out on a prize, you have been warned... Jester

sdkonkle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

Thanks Adrian, and thanks BCGA!

My home address as listed is correct.

Thanks and Happy Caching,
sdkonkle Very Happy
kingfamily

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

Hi

B-I-N-G-O on the X card.

This was a lot of fun. Hope we did everything right.
sktqch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

BINGO! On the "G" card. SKTQCH
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

kingfamily wrote:
Hi

B-I-N-G-O on the X card.

This was a lot of fun. Hope we did everything right.

Hi kingfamily

You are very close to winning the "X" game however, there is a small problem with one of your tasks...

The bottom-right side of your card, the task stated, to "Find a cache where the cache name has the letter "K" in it" AFTER May 29, 2012, you found this cache on the 26th. So unfortunately or fortunately (depends on your point of view), you will need to redo this task.

Sorry about that...Please call BINGO again, once you have properly completed the game. Very Happy

To all other players, the "X" card is still open for the taking

Fonty Family

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

sktqch wrote:
BINGO! On the "G" card. SKTQCH

Hi SKTQCH,

It looks like there is an issue with the GC codes you entered for your tasks, which means I get the following message (instead of a link to the cache you completed)

"404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

Please double check your edit notes and ensure that it includes the full GC code. It starts with a GC and has up to seven numbers/letters (including the GC). The only link I was able to verify and works on EITHER of your two G lines bingo card was the task that stated to "find a mystery cache".

Please call BINGO again when you correct the card, and I will verify after changes are made.

Feel free to email me if you are not certain how to change the edit notes so that I can verify your card.

To all other players, the "G" card is still open and playable...

sktqch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

I hope I did it right this time.
BINGO on the "G" card.
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

CONGRATULATIONS TO sktqch!!

After some hoop jumping...they have won the "G" game...and are now the proud owners of a 2011 Summer BCGA Geocoin.

1) Fill the card
2) "X" card

Looks like we are going down to the wire on the last two games...we know one cacher is VERY close to getting the "X" card Shifty ...who will call BINGO next only time will tell...

kingfamily

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

BINGO on the X

Fixed the one cache should be good now.
sktqch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

Please send to the registered address.

Thanks for your patience, Adrian. We're newbies at this.

It was great fun searching out the caches we needed and we got lots of exercise.

SKTQCH
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

sktqch wrote:
Please send to the registered address.

Thanks for your patience, Adrian. We're newbies at this.

It was great fun searching out the caches we needed and we got lots of exercise.

SKTQCH

I was glad you were able to figure it out, and happy that you were able to win a prize!!

Fonty Family

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

CONGRATULATIONS TO kingfamily!!

After a minor hoop jumping...they have won the "X" game...and are now the proud owners of a 2011 Fall BCGA Geocoin.

So the remaining game to call BINGO for is:
1) Fill the card

Now the fun really begins, good luck to all bingo players!!

kingfamily

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

Yes, please send to registered address.

Thanks so much for putting together a great game.
LetsGoCaching

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

BINGO! On the any line, wanted to get more but was running out of caching in our area to complete what I needed..lol
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

LetsGoCaching wrote:
BINGO! On the any line, wanted to get more but was running out of caching in our area to complete what I needed..lol

Hi Letsgocaching,

Unfortunately that game was called back on June 4th by quackers, the only game still open to win is the "fill the card" game.

icdgirl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

Calling BINGO on the full square, first time so hope I didn't mess up.
icdgirl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

Rechecked my finds and found one error for "Find a cache that was hidden on the 1st day of any month". Smack Updated with correct cache.
FULL CARD now complete.
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

Hi icdgirl,
I am just going into an AGM, I will check your card later tonight or in the morning. (depending on length of meeting)

Fonty Family

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

CONGRATULATIONS TO icdgirl!!

They have won the "fill the card" game...and are now the proud owners of a set of 2011 BCGA Geocoins. I have to admit your log note on the last cache I checked was very funny, ensuring guys appear less "creepy" is very important!!

Please confirm that you want the coins sent to your address as registered with the BCGA. If you want the coin sent else where please email me directly no later then June 25th.

To all the other players, thank you for participating in Blitz '12 BINGO and stay tuned for the next game...what tasks can I torment you with next round. Shifty Laughing

icdgirl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

Kiss Thank you very much to all the volunteers who must have spent an enormous amount of time putting this together and to all the great cache hiders. Without them there wouldn't be geocaching!

I was fortunate that the weather was lovely yesterday and my boss was in Europe so I was able to find the last few squares. Unfortunately Shifty my boss is also a geocacher so I'll have to convince him that I got from Golden Ears to Mount Seymour on my lunch hour. He's in Toronto so probably won't know the difference.

The address is correct, thanks.
hisandhers

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

Only need 1 more square to call BINGO...very exciting Mr. Green
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Call game #13 - Blitz '12 BINGO Reply with quote

Make sure you call bingo in correct forum, this forum is for a previous game...but game 14 bingo is getting down to the wire, there are several cachers that are getting really close!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» CALL BINGO WIN
Page 1 of 1