CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Result, overview, and final thank you
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
S.S. Sicamous
S.S. Sicamous:  [?] . The S.S. Sicamous, the largest remaining steel-hulled sternwheeler in Canada, is located on the southern shores of Lake Okanagan in Penticton. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Gold Country
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Result, overview, and final thank you
toplefttopfilltopright
Result, overview, and final thank you
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CAMOKELLY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Result, overview, and final thank you Reply with quote

For those who couldn't attend here are the final results and overview of the AGM.

President- katcogo (Kathy Costello)
Vice President- Magicman65 (Chris Yuill)
Treasurer- Fonty Family (Adrian Fontela)
Secretary- hb-vanislelady (Kathleen Sharpe)
Director- Anekerose (Michelle Parkin)

Congrats to all and good luck

The meeting went well despite my obvious lack of meeting running skills lol. The agenda ran smoothly and all was accomplished that was put forward including the resolutions that were proposed, discussed, sorted out properly and then passed.

A huge thank you to the Stomp team for allowing us to tag into their weekend and a special thank you to Coulior for helping with the rules of order and keeping the meeting flowing properly.

So thank you all for the pleasure of allowing me to serve it was a wonderful experience indeed.

TESKELLY
Magicman65

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Result, overview, and final thank you Reply with quote

TESKELLY wrote:
For those who couldn't attend here are the final results and overview of the AGM.

President- katcogo (Kathy Costello)
Vice President- Magicman65 (Chris Yuill)
Treasurer- Fonty Family (Adrian Fontela)
Secretary- hb-vanislelady (Kathleen Sharpe)
Director- Anekerose (Michelle Parkin)

A great big Congrats to the new Executive team, and Thanks to last years executive team that I had the Privilege of working with. I look forward to working with the new execs, and think it will be an awesome year for cachers and caching in BC.

Chris Yuill
Magicman65
BCGA VP

MsChief-Gps_y

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: Result, overview, and final thank you Reply with quote

A huge Thank You to last years executive for your care and stewardship of BCGA.

And Welcome and Congratulations to the new Executive. Great idea to have an overlap of past and present directors as this should make the learning curve easier.

And more Thanks..... to CB for the work he put into the online voting system.
I know you devoted almost 2 years of your 'spare' time to creating it for us.

Applause all around!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: Result, overview, and final thank you Reply with quote

Thanks to the executive who kept the BCGA running smoothly last year and congratulations to the new executive. The BCGA is in good hands.

If you need any help with odd jobs don't hesitate to contact me anytime.
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: Result, overview, and final thank you Reply with quote

I just want to thank the outgoing executive for all their hard work this past year. I look forward to working with the new executive and the membership...

Edit for grammar

Last edited by Fonty Family on Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fonty Family

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: Result, overview, and final thank you Reply with quote

"their" not "there" Smack
vanislelady

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: Result, overview, and final thank you Reply with quote

Thanks for having me and welcome to the new members of the Executive. Thanks to Kelly and Jacqueline for their contribution of time and expertise!!!
_canadianbacon_

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Result, overview, and final thank you Reply with quote

Fonty Family wrote:
I just have you godlike powers to fix your own spelling mistakes.
Ask the prez for the link and password.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Result, overview, and final thank you Reply with quote

_canadianbacon_ wrote:
Fonty Family wrote:
I just have you godlike powers to fix your own spelling mistakes.
Ask the prez for the link and password.

Thanks for the editting ability, noticed a few other new icons also. Looking forward to seeing the "behind the scenes" stuff to the website...
anakerose

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Result, overview, and final thank you Reply with quote

LOL nice one Adrian!

I just wanted to thank the outgoing executive for all their hard work. I'm looking forward to being a Director this year.
Cuddlefish

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Result, overview, and final thank you Reply with quote

I have lost my godlike powers. Drats!

Congrats you guys. Thank you all for stepping up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General
Page 1 of 1