CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» BINGO —» CALL BINGO WIN —» Call Game #12 Bingo (Virtual Tourist) Here
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Haida Gwaii
Haida Gwaii:  [?] . The first nations name for the Queen Charlotte Islands and the homelands of the Haida people. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Caching Containers
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» BINGO —» CALL BINGO WIN —» Call Game #12 Bingo (Virtual Tourist) Here
toplefttopfilltopright
Call Game #12 Bingo (Virtual Tourist) Here

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» CALL BINGO WIN

View previous topic :: View next topic  
katcogo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:23 am    Post subject: Call Game #12 Bingo (Virtual Tourist) Here Reply with quote

Use this topic ONLY to call BINGO! All other comments need to be on the Bingo Discussion thread.

Good Luck!
The_Pollywog

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #12 Bingo (Virtual Tourist) Here Reply with quote

I'm bored. I'm calling bingo. Check the answers plz
katcogo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #12 Bingo (Virtual Tourist) Here Reply with quote

Thanks for calling Bingo! Unfortunately, virtually dabbing of squares is not permitted. Keep on playing!

PS - If you are bored, try working on some of your squares Smile
Highlander 71

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #12 Bingo (Virtual Tourist) Here Reply with quote

After careful deliberation Detective and multiple checks with the bingo master (thanks for your infinite patience!) I believe I am ready to call BINGO!!

To all you hard-working virtual cachers out there, fear not! I am a recent bingo winner so I will not be claiming any of the cool prizes this round. All I get is the satisfaction of being FTB - First To Bingo!

That, and the undying adulation and admiration of all cachers that live within my postal code. Jester
katcogo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #12 Bingo (Virtual Tourist) Here Reply with quote

I confirm that Highlander71's card is correct so I declare him to be:

First to Bingo!

He had some tricky draws and showed remarkable tenacity in travelling the world to all the far off places to solve the clues.

In case any of the other long suffering players are wondering - he did have "that darned square" but it wasn't required to fill his around the world large square.

So congratulations Highlander71 - you are the proud owner of

BRAGGING RIGHTS!

Other players can rest assured that the game is continuing - there will still be 3 more eligible winners.

Happy travels!
dragonflyer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #12 Bingo (Virtual Tourist) Here Reply with quote

And a good many of the cachers that don't live within your postal code, Mr. H71!
Mumsy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: Call Game #12 Bingo (Virtual Tourist) Here Reply with quote

After a lot of time waiting in airports for the right connecting flights, I'm delighted to be able to call Bingo! BINGO!

Thanks to Katcogo for her continuing patience in checking my card!
katcogo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: Call Game #12 Bingo (Virtual Tourist) Here Reply with quote

Our First "OFFICIAL" Winner!

Congratulations to MUMSY for being the first official winner of Virtual Traveler Bingo!

She too put in many virtual airmiles as she scoured the earth for those elusive caches. When the going got tough she kept on going.

She is the proud owner of 1 of the beautiful new BCGA Geocoins plus a very nice 2010 BCGA coin.

Well done!
Mumsy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #12 Bingo (Virtual Tourist) Here Reply with quote

I'm excited! Thank you so much. It's been a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to the discovering the locations for two elusive inside squares. Very Happy
Rocky Banks

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #12 Bingo (Virtual Tourist) Here Reply with quote

Hope I've done this right. B I N G O !
katcogo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #12 Bingo (Virtual Tourist) Here Reply with quote

Congratulations to Rocky Banks!

Our second Bingo winner!

Rocky was a quick study with the Team Murphy group helping brother Highlander71 with some of his tricky squares before deciding to draw his own card. Unfortunately he had his work cut out for him when he drew the "dreaded square".

Rocky is another proud owner of one of the lovely new BCGA coins and a 2010 BCGA coin.

Now for some fun . . .to make things interesting for the remaining players

I am now drawing all remaining squares!

It will be a sprint to the finish for the last spot on the winner's podium.
maxonthehunt

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: Call Game #12 Bingo (Virtual Tourist) Here Reply with quote

Paperbag Bingo BUT I have a couple squares with very funny answers
dragonflyer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Re: Call Game #12 Bingo (Virtual Tourist) Here Reply with quote

There were teams?
katcogo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #12 Bingo (Virtual Tourist) Here Reply with quote

Hey Bingo Players!

We still have one spot available on our winner's podium. I know all your squares are shown, just wondering if people are still slogging away.

All the answers have been found by various players so the clues are solvable.

Give us an update! Look at the coins to remind yourself what you are playing for!
maxonthehunt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #12 Bingo (Virtual Tourist) Here Reply with quote

Smack Bingo I think!
katcogo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #12 Bingo (Virtual Tourist) Here Reply with quote

Sorry a couple more tweaks needed!

Did everyone see the "hints" on the discussion page?
maxonthehunt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Call Game #12 Bingo (Virtual Tourist) Here Reply with quote

Coonskin Hat They say third time is a charm BINGO!
katcogo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: Call Game #12 Bingo (Virtual Tourist) Here Reply with quote

YES! - We have our Final Winner!

Congratulations to maxonthehunt for her incredible tenacity (or is it an obsession?) to finally track down that last elusive square.

Well done!

That concludes this game - I will post all the clues and the associated answers on the other thread - because I'm sure people will want to know.

This turned out to be a most difficult game - kudos to those bleary eyed travelers who visited some interesting places regardless of whether their answers were correct - I enjoyed the other places you have shown me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» CALL BINGO WIN
Page 1 of 1