CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» How about those lions
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Stanley Park Totems
Stanley Park Totems:  [?] . World famous Stanley Park. Explore the area and find some treasures. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Caching Containers
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» General —» How about those lions
topleft topfill topright
LOG-IN DIFFICULTIES
Please be advised that we are currently having problems with some of our users not being able to log into the site. We apologize for this, we are working to address the situation. Thank you for your patience

Thank You
BCGA Executive

toplefttopfilltopright
How about those lions
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cartguy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:58 pm    Post subject: How about those lions Reply with quote

Just reading the funny papers I mean fourms and watching the BC Lions kick some Montreal *** if we can't win Lord Stanley maybe a Grey Cup. GO LIONS
plumbrokeacres

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:22 am    Post subject: Re: How about those lions Reply with quote

Hate to say it (yea right!) but I predict a Bomber win in Vancouver.
GO BOMBERS!
Mr. Wilson and a Mt. Goat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: How about those lions Reply with quote

How about those lions eh! Wow they are on fire!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:30 am    Post subject: Re: How about those lions Reply with quote

plumbrokeacres....I have your back. GO BOMBERS!!!

You can take a gal out of the Prairies but you can't take the Prairies out of a gal. And the Jets are back too!!!

marmi
mountainsideman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: How about those lions Reply with quote

It's going to be tough for the Bombers to win w/ Pierce. Bandaid He gets concussed everytime the ball gets snapped to him a little too hard. LIONS Trophy ALL THE WAY!
marmi_and_tas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: How about those lions Reply with quote

mountainsideman...you are backing the wrong team. Smack Pierce has a plan..'let them think I am confused and concussed' and then...wham!
mountainsideman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: How about those lions Reply with quote

I'm not changing for anyone, sorry. I think we are in for Seven really good games in the next few weeks.
cartguy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: How about those lions Reply with quote

Game on. Only a small blue bomb to difuse and Lions will be king Trophy Cool Jester
marmi_and_tas

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: How about those lions Reply with quote

cartguy, let me count the ways that the Big Blue will blow away BC's feeble felines. It is going to be a great game regardless!
My Sister in Wpg. says folks there are trying to trade their Jets tickets for Grey Cup tickets. And who knew that 'scalping tickets' was illegal in Manitoba and yet legal here in BC? There is even a website here detailing Scalper locations!
I have some Blue Bomber contacts and am thinking that they might be persuaded to carry a Geocache around with them. More later once I get some details from Groundspeak.

marmi
mountainsideman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: How about those lions Reply with quote

We'll see you at the game tomorrow Marmi. Where are your seats? We'll stop by with a pint or two to celebrate Canadian and the GREY CUP!
GO LIONS!
vanislelady

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: How about those lions Reply with quote

Keep your eye out for coast2coast2coast....he will be in the Opening Ceremonies as part of the Military contingent.
cartguy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: How about those lions Reply with quote

Marmi I counted 34 ways you were wrong Jester but on the bright side maybe the Jets will make the playoffs :smack:. Really was a good game had me worried till that last field goal. Hope you all had a good time at the game wish I could have been there. Cool
mountainsideman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:46 am    Post subject: Re: How about those lions Reply with quote

LIONS are the 99th GREY CUP CHAMPIONS! Trophy WOOO HOOO!!!
What happened to Swaggerville? More like Stagnateville.
Highlander 71

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: How about those lions Reply with quote

I attended the game and as I headed for the street festival, I was greeted by a rather obnoxious and inebriated Bomber fan. I wondered about him being drunk at 11am on a Sunday - but then that's, what 2pm in the 'Peg? So I let it pass.

He saw I was wearing my BC Lions jersey over top of a BC Lions t-shirt. I had on my BC Lions jacket, and my favourite BC Lions hat. I told him I even had BC Lions socks on.

"What about your underwear?" he slurred.

"Oh," I casually responded, "they're just the usual. Smelly and full of holes, exactly like the Blue Bomber defence!!!" Kiss

He was not amused. Jester
marmi_and_tas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: How about those lions Reply with quote

It was a great game! Vancouver/BC needed something to make up for the Stanley Cup disaster and winning the Grey Cup did that so hats off to the Lions! Trophy I support the Winnipeg Blue Bombers because Winnipeg was my home but I do not support alcohol fueled fans. So, BC Lions fans were all sober? LOL GO JETS!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General
Page 1 of 1