CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Private emails through BCGA website
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
More Roadside Attractions
More Roadside Attractions:  [?] . Caribou Sam in Cache Creek [M | C]  Largest Burr in Port McNeil [M | C]  The Peach in Penticton [M | C]  Smokey Bear in Revelstoke [M | C]  Orcas in Victoria [M | C]  Bathtub in Nanaimo [M | C]  Largest Cuckoo in Kimberley [M | C]  The Head in Revelstoke [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Worldcaching.com
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Private emails through BCGA website
topleft topfill topright
LOG-IN DIFFICULTIES
Please be advised that we are currently having problems with some of our users not being able to log into the site. We apologize for this, we are working to address the situation. Thank you for your patience

Thank You
BCGA Executive

toplefttopfilltopright
Private emails through BCGA website
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRLPGUY

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:10 pm    Post subject: Private emails through BCGA website Reply with quote

Last evening I received a notification via my regular email account that I had a private email at the BCGA website, accompanied with a link to this email.

I logged on to the BCGA website and retrieved the email from the President of the BCGA. I was unable to respond to the email last evening and when I went to respond to it this morning it was no longer there.

Since I did not delete the email, what has happened to it? Does the President not wish to have that information he had asked me for and delete the email, or does anyone on the Board have the ability to delete private emails.

Can someone explain this to me.
CAMOKELLY

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Private emails through BCGA website Reply with quote

Ed:

As far as I know once you click send it goes into your outbox for a period of time before being sent. I do not believe anyone besides the two parties involved have access to the pm's between each other. I certainly did not erase it as I do wish to receive your reply. If you want you can send it via regular email to president @ bcgeocaching.com

Thanks,

Kelly
IRLPGUY

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: Private emails through BCGA website Reply with quote

TESKELLY wrote:
Ed:

As far as I know once you click send it goes into your outbox for a period of time before being sent. I do not believe anyone besides the two parties involved have access to the pm's between each other. I certainly did not erase it as I do wish to receive your reply. If you want you can send it via regular email to president @ bcgeocaching.com

Thanks,

Kelly

Kelly if you did not erase it then someone else has the ability to do so. I only glanced at the email, I do not remember it's full content, nor it's exact request. If you still want a reply then please make the request through my email listed with the BCGA, or resubmit it on this site today and I will watch for it. There are times when a month or more goes by that I do not log on to this website so you would have a long wait.
IRLPGUY

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: Private emails through BCGA website Reply with quote

Forget my last, it appears I hit the save button and the email was moved out of the inbox to the saved box. Sorry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General
Page 1 of 1