CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» BINGO —» CALL BINGO WIN —» Call Game #11 BINGO Here
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Sphinx Tunnel
Sphinx Tunnel:  [?] . Located on the outskirks of Greenwood, a rail underpass was unearthed during construction of a new highway creating a sphinx-like ruin along the Trans Canada Trail. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Gold Country
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» BINGO —» CALL BINGO WIN —» Call Game #11 BINGO Here
toplefttopfilltopright
Call Game #11 BINGO Here

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» CALL BINGO WIN

View previous topic :: View next topic  
katcogo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:29 am    Post subject: Call Game #11 BINGO Here Reply with quote

Use this thread ONLY to call Game 11 Bingo. Use the Bingo Discussion forum for all other Bingo related posts
Princessj

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #11 BINGO Here Reply with quote

I have double and triple checked my card so hopefully there is no mistake

BINGO
katcogo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #11 BINGO Here Reply with quote

Well done! I took a quick look at PrincessJ's card this morning when her cache was published and saw she had a few loose ends to clear up. I will check later this evening when I am at home.

Everyone else - KEEP PLAYING!! - there are still 4 more winners to be had.
katcogo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #11 BINGO Here Reply with quote

We have a winner! #1

Princess J has been confirmed as our first winner of the Beautiful BC Speed Round. She is the proud owner of a 2010 BCGA coin as well as the much coveted BC Parks 100 coin.

She showed great perseverance even when I disallowed some of her tasks and went on to complete all tasks culminating with her published cache this morning.

Well done!

Who will be #2, #3, and #4? There are several players in the running to come in next!
32fordroadster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #11 BINGO Here Reply with quote

BINGO!! Got my fingers crossed that all my i's are dotted and t's are crossed... Shifty
katcogo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #11 BINGO Here Reply with quote

Winner #2!!

I've just confirmed 32fordroadster as our 2nd Beautiful BC Speed Round winner.

Well done!

You are the proud owner of the 2 much coveted coins

Still 2 more spots up for grabs. . . Don't give up!
cookie_cacher

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: Call Game #11 BINGO Here Reply with quote

Bingo! First time for me to call bingo. Hope I did this right. Party Hat
katcogo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: Call Game #11 BINGO Here Reply with quote

Winner #3!

Congratulations to cookie_cacher for being our 3rd winner in the Beautiful BC Speed Round Bingo. The lovely BCGA 2010 coin and the coveted BC Parks 100 coin will be making their way to you soon.

There is still 1 more spot on the winner's podium. Who will it be?
hollyburn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #11 BINGO Here Reply with quote

B I N G O - what's the chance I have everything right:)
katcogo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #11 BINGO Here Reply with quote

Winner #4!!

Well done Hollyburn! She has played every single Bingo game and has finally come out on the winning side. Despite having some setbacks she did not give up and kept on dabbing.

Coins will be on their way shortly.

There is still room for one more winner - I re-read the fine print and there will be 5 winners as promised.

1 more chance! Keep on going!
The-A-Team

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:16 am    Post subject: Re: Call Game #11 BINGO Here Reply with quote

BINGO! I hope everything is OK.
katcogo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: Call Game #11 BINGO Here Reply with quote

We have our 5th and final winner!

Congratulations to The-A-Team for rounding out our winner's circle for the Beautiful BC Speed Round Bingo.

He went under the radar so I was a bit surprised to find the Bingo call but his card checks out.

Thanks everyone for playing - get outside and continue to enjoy all that Beautiful BC has to offer!
scruffster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: Call Game #11 BINGO Here Reply with quote

BINGO BINGO BINGO!!!
scruffster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: Call Game #11 BINGO Here Reply with quote

Aw, shucks.
katcogo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Call Game #11 BINGO Here Reply with quote

Sorry Scruff, you were thisclose to winning. You should have stayed up all night to dab your squares. Better luck next time!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» CALL BINGO WIN
Page 1 of 1