CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Heart of the Valley Series Enabled
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Mountain Goat
Mountain Goat:  [?] . The mountain goat lives in rocky mountainous areas above the timberline throughout parts of North America. British Columbia's population is by far the largest at approximately 100,000. [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Gold Country
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» General Caching —» General —» Heart of the Valley Series Enabled
toplefttopfilltopright
Heart of the Valley Series Enabled
If you have questions/comments about geocaching in general or anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, post them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRLPGUY

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:50 am    Post subject: Heart of the Valley Series Enabled Reply with quote

After much hard work and consideration, combined with incredible support and encouragement from the true caching community, Solonm and I are glad to now enable this series again. We have thanked many who communicated personally with us and through this medium would like to thank those who supported us but did not contact us personally.

Thank you everyone, please enjoy the series as you grab our Heart of the Valley.

Irlpguy & Solonm

Link to final
katcogo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: Heart of the Valley Series Enabled Reply with quote

Kudos to the two of you for getting this series up and running again. The theft of the entire series of caches was such a punch in the gut that no one would blame you for washing your hands of the whole business.

Both you and Solonm have risen above those who for whatever reason have seen fit to carry out a personal vendetta.

I hope the support the series has garnered from the greater caching community has somewhat restored your faith that only a very small number of cachers are petty and vindictive.

Thank you for restoring the great series - I look forward to making the trek out to Chilliwack to explore your wonderful community.
Cyclepath_Cacher

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: Heart of the Valley Series Enabled Reply with quote

katcogo wrote:
Kudos to the two of you for getting this series up and running again. The theft of the entire series of caches was such a punch in the gut that no one would blame you for washing your hands of the whole business.

Both you and Solonm have risen above those who for whatever reason have seen fit to carry out a personal vendetta.

I hope the support the series has garnered from the greater caching community has somewhat restored your faith that only a very small number of cachers are petty and vindictive.

Thank you for restoring the great series - I look forward to making the trek out to Chilliwack to explore your wonderful community.

My thoughts exactly. I really don't get why someone would deliverately trash a series of caches. I'm looking forward to completing the series.
Thanks Irlpguy and Solonm.
scruffster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:44 am    Post subject: Re: Heart of the Valley Series Enabled Reply with quote

Thanks for bringing the series back. Now I'm gonna run out and find it.
Cuddlefish

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: Heart of the Valley Series Enabled Reply with quote

It took all night to solve all of the puzzles but I have them all. The only problem is they are 100 km from my home!

Here is hoping Mr Fish is in a good mood these days...
Highlander 71

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:29 am    Post subject: Re: Heart of the Valley Series Enabled Reply with quote

We made this series a family caching trip about one month ago, and we enjoyed ourselves immensely. Our team consisted of four members: my elder brother (Rocky Banks) who got me into geocaching, and our elder sister (Jorlee) who has joined in as well.

The last member of our team was our local guide who drove us around the territory filling in even more of the history - our eldest brother who has lived in the Chilliwack area for nearly 20 years. He enjoys caching with us and he grabbed some of the caches before we even got close, but he's just there for the adventure. He doesn't log any finds.

I can heartily recommend the series, and I'd like to once again express my thanks and admiration to Solonm and irlpguy for their persistence and hard work in not only creating the puzzles and caches in the first place, but also for having the patience, dedication, and faith to restore them all for us to enjoy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» General
Page 1 of 1