CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) British Columbia Geocaching Association —» Forums —» Regional —» Lower Mainland / Coast Mountains —» Pacific Spirit Park
Home Newest Caches Forums Your Account About BCGA Search Blitz  
Roadside Attractions
Roadside Attractions:  [?] . Stone Head in Nanamio [M | C]  Mile Zero in Dawson Creek [M | C]  Jerry the Moose in Clearwater [M | C]  Salmon in Sandspit [M | C]  Big Penny in Salmo [M | C]  Mr. PG in Prince George [M | C]  Gold Pan in Quesnel [M | C
Toggle Content=  Register or Login  Please Join our Association 
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Our Sponsors
Caching Containers
Worldcaching.comLandsharkz Coins and Geocaching GearGold CountryCaching Containers
bottomleft bottomfill bottomright
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Waypoints
topleft topfill topright
Toggle Content Coming Events
Forums —» Regional —» Lower Mainland / Coast Mountains —» Pacific Spirit Park
topleft topfill topright
LOG-IN DIFFICULTIES
Please be advised that we are currently having problems with some of our users not being able to log into the site. We apologize for this, we are working to address the situation. Thank you for your patience

Thank You
BCGA Executive

toplefttopfilltopright
Pacific Spirit Park

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Wilson and a Mt. Goat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:39 pm    Post subject: Pacific Spirit Park Reply with quote

I'm going to be in UBC this weekend and was wondering about Pacific Spirit Park. Is it "safe" to go in there on my bike by myself? If it's a bad idea, does somebody want to team up to tackle the area between 16th Ave. and SW Marine? I've got some of the puzzles in the area solved.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Pacific Spirit Park Reply with quote

OMG of course it is safe. I go there all times of day and night. I live just two blocks away.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Pacific Spirit Park Reply with quote

I thought so too, someone's mom wanted to know though... Shifty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Pacific Spirit Park Reply with quote

Tell your mom I am a high school teacher. I take my students into the Park without any fear. Wink
Cuddlefish

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Pacific Spirit Park Reply with quote

Will you be here on Friday afternoon? I'll be home then and able to show you around for a few hours...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Pacific Spirit Park Reply with quote

Taking the 7pm ferry so we'll be there late. My sister has a swim meet so I'm taking advantage of the occasion to get a couple of good caching days in. Planning on doing the Salish Sea series one of the days. Any company would be great, I'm on bike though.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Pacific Spirit Park Reply with quote

I would be up for the Salish sea series on Sunday if you are still around then. Not too early in the AM though as it will take me ~50 minutes to get there and Sunday is my sleep in day.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:48 am    Post subject: Re: Pacific Spirit Park Reply with quote

savant9 wrote:
I would be up for the Salish sea series on Sunday if you are still around then. Not too early in the AM though as it will take me ~50 minutes to get there and Sunday is my sleep in day.
Can't catch you tomorrow, sorry, I'm heading out in about an hour and a half or so.
Planning on caching in Pacific Spirit Park tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Pacific Spirit Park Reply with quote

Did the Salish sea series today, wound up running into MsMarple and Henderbugs so did some of it with them.
Tomorrow I'm tackling PS if anyone still wants to join me on bike.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index —» Lower Mainland / Coast Mountains
Page 1 of 1